27-03-10 Comiiiiing!!!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Kiggy

Re: 27-03-10 Comiiiiing!!!

Post by Kiggy »

TakerFoxx wrote:Meh, there's enough gay/bisexuals running around. We need our token straight, if for no other reason than to be the...straight man? ;)
Badump-tshhhhh

http://www.instantrimshot.com/
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Well, there's a fine how-do-you-do. :-o
tareacel wrote:I know he's a cheating ass, but he's a cheating ass that brought you ROSES. ....Please think about this before you jump headlong into "I don't need you anymore, I have Gary-poo now" land... x_x x_x x_x
I always thought a cheating ass with roses is the worst kind of cheating ass. :-\
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

NikiPaprika

Post by NikiPaprika »

MerchManDan wrote: I always thought a cheating ass with roses is the worst kind of cheating ass. :-\
Here here.

I really hate it when people get back with people who cheated on them, because if they did it once, what the hell is going to stop them from doing it again?
Personally, I'm just one of those people who would NEVER forgive someone who cheated on me, no matter what circumstance. But I know that not everyone thinks like that.
However, if Dillon is actually considering taking him back, I really hope it isn't just in a heartbeat and like "How could I say no to that face?". If he were to take him back, I at LEAST want him to think of some sort of twisted revenge/punishment first so that Matt can prove he still loves him and still would do anything he can to be with him.
Kind of like "Well, if you can do this, this AND this, then MAAAAAYBE..." situation.

I don't know. The whole Matt/Dillon situation is still pretty open in the air, and I'm actually curious to see what Matt has to say to Dillon. You never know, he could be one of those guys that likes to swing, BUT really utterly loves Dillon.
Not that I'm trying to butter Matt up or say he's a good guy really, but we should see where he is going with this first. :-B

Though Dillon's obsession with Gary at the moment may cloud his thoughts.

tareacel

Post by tareacel »

See, I'm on the fence about Matt. I do not like the guy, as I have stated already. But I am willing to give him another chance based on the whole "everybody makes mistakes" theory. Now, if he does it again or doesn't break it with Sandra, then that's a different story.

I mean, if Matt coming back to him is what it takes to make Dillon *really* happy, and not just delusionally happy, then I want the happy. Ya know?

But. We're all assuming Matt's gonna play the "take me back" game. He may not. It's a long established theatre tradition to bring flowers to people at intermission and after the show. Matt may miss Dillon, but not romantically. He may miss his friend. And in a way, it would be nice for Dillon to have a friend outside the roommates...a friend who could help him realize that he's in denial about Gary. Having that friend be MATT would be awkward at best, but... eh.

TUESDAY PLZ

MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Hmm....I hope Matt isn't going back to Dillon, just because Dil is dressed like a woman. :-w
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

ashiii wrote:Also not a fan of this whole 'blowjob from an understudy thing' ...I mean, it's hot and all but that's taking advantage
Taking advantage of what? Unless he's HIS understudy, he has no power over him at all (and even if he's his, it's only 'OK, I can pretend to be sick, so you can get to play tonight', not 'I can get you fired' or 'I can get you another part').
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Notice how Dillon is talking the same way he did the first few chapters.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

Kamino Neko wrote:
ashiii wrote:Also not a fan of this whole 'blowjob from an understudy thing' ...I mean, it's hot and all but that's taking advantage
Taking advantage of what? Unless he's HIS understudy, he has no power over him at all (and even if he's his, it's only 'OK, I can pretend to be sick, so you can get to play tonight', not 'I can get you fired' or 'I can get you another part').
The fact that Nightwing convinces an understudy to give him a blowjob on a regular basis, without returning the favour, implies some kind of power relationship at work, whether it's coercive or using some kind of implied promise or threat.

Either way, I have a feeling Nightwing's about to get his so this debate is pretty academic. %-( :D
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

Me thinks that Matt bribed nameless security dude to mislead anyone looking for Dillon/Dinah. Why else would he lie and send Gary/Yuki to the wrong room? Matt obviously knows more about Dill's Gary obsession than he lets on..and he needs privacy to make things up. That's a lot of effort, eh. I don't see it failing horrible...but maybe it'll be enough to disrupt the play a bit.

Now I'm wondering how Yuki will find out about Dillon/Dinah... you know that she HAS to find out! Gary's cock-block MUST be maintained!!!
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Shut the door, Gary! SHUT THE DOOR!! Your correct comment for Yuki? "Ooops, wrong room!"

Should Dillon shut the door on Matt? Naw, give him another chance. It's not like he was cheating on you with a guy, after all. Just exercising his bisexual option, that's all. You know it's not really working between you and Sandra, so why keep on pretending it is?

But yes, flowers and apologies would be good...for Sandra as well.

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

ashiii wrote:
Also not a fan of this whole 'blowjob from an understudy thing' ...I mean, it's hot and all but that's taking advantage whether it's a guy of a girl *srs biznes!*

But it's a comic so who cares ^^
Exactly. I don't know these people, especially not the 'Nightwing' actor, so I don't care whether they're 'good' or 'bad.' They're just cartoon characters playing roles.

And in this strip, I'm not even a little bit surprised that willingness to give head during intermission might be a requirement for getting into the acting profession, especially not in Dillon's theatre group... ;)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

We're assuming the understudy is an unwilling participant. What if he actually had the hots for Nightwing?

The understudy's eye squinting puts that theory in doubt however.

Okay. I'm over-analyzing a comic strip again. :)

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

NikiPaprika wrote:
MerchManDan wrote: I always thought a cheating ass with roses is the worst kind of cheating ass. :-\
Here here.

I really hate it when people get back with people who cheated on them, because if they did it once, what the hell is going to stop them from doing it again?.
Not liking the consequences the first time.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Wait so where will Sandra go now if D&M get back together and Zii gets DiDi?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

MerchManDan

Post by MerchManDan »

Hopefully, Sandra'll bump into Gary somehow, but I'm not holding my breath. :(
badwolf wrote:Shut the door, Gary! SHUT THE DOOR!! Your correct comment for Yuki? "Ooops, wrong room!"
Quibble: She heard Security say "room 7," and it's clearly marked as such. Unless Gary covers the 7 with his hand (which wouldn't surprise me), Yuki knows it's the right room.