27-03-10 Comiiiiing!!!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

vince3

Re: 27-03-10 Comiiiiing!!!

Post by vince3 »

The question is, though, did Matt pay the backstage guy off to send Gary off course? or did Dillon and Nightwing switch dressing rooms and Matt just got lucky in finding Dillon and not Nightwing? or was he actually aiming for Nightwing's room, and got Dillon by accident?

Marque'd

Post by Marque'd »

Dillon almost looks like Penny in the panel with Matt. o-o

Also, how long is intermission at plays? I don't know about nightwing, but I don't think that understudy would work out for me in time. :|
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *stabstabstab*

Yay, signature death.

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

I guess it depends on how long it takes Nightwing to finish. I know I couldn't be done before the intermission was over in any play I've been to (not too much more time then it takes to go downstairs, use the bathroom, go back upstairs and sit down for 5 minutes or so, so about fifteen minutes in the plays I've watched) but then again I have a ... problem finishing up in such scenarios anyway. There's always the possibility that Nightwing doesn't mind being taken halfway home; I've heard of that too.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

coldkingnowhere

Post by coldkingnowhere »

tareacel wrote:The tension just got so thick you could cut it. OMG the look on Matt's face...kills me. Still not a fan, but...that's a face that realizes it fucked up. And poor Dillon, as if his heart wasn't beating hard enough just a moment ago in excitement, I bet it's *pounding* now. If you asked Dillon the list of people he thought was behind that door, I bet "Matt" would not EVEN have been on it. And ROSES! LOTS of ROSES! @};- Okay, Dillon, this is what someone who LIKES YOU does for you at intermission. They don't bring their female date to see you. I know he's a cheating ass, but he's a cheating ass that brought you ROSES. ....Please think about this before you jump headlong into "I don't need you anymore, I have Gary-poo now" land... x_x x_x x_x
While I agree it would be further damaging for Dillon to extend his stay out in lalaland, I really don't want him to ever go back to Matt, no matter how repentant he may seem at the time. He cheated and has done nothing since then (that we've seen) to even speak to Dillon about it; he just swept it under the area rug. Not cool Matt; you deserve neither Sandra nor Dillon.

tareacel

Post by tareacel »

coldkingnowhere wrote: While I agree it would be further damaging for Dillon to extend his stay out in lalaland, I really don't want him to ever go back to Matt, no matter how repentant he may seem at the time. He cheated and has done nothing since then (that we've seen) to even speak to Dillon about it; he just swept it under the area rug. Not cool Matt; you deserve neither Sandra nor Dillon.

Well part of the thing is that we STILL don't know what happened that night after Dillon walked in. For all we know, Dillon might have waxed melodramatic (as he has a tendency to do) and screamed "DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN!" or something. Don't get me wrong, I am not really happy with Matt nor am I a real big fan of his, either. He's an arrogant jerk who, since he was actively dating when he picked up Sandra, has probably cheated on Dillon more than once.

But, I'm also a hopeless romantic who likes to believe that, at least in comedies, love > all. And the fact remains that he is the one who showed up at Dillon's doorway. With roses.

DrunkenGator
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by DrunkenGator »

Well, damn. #-o That's TWO twists I didn't see coming this week (Didn't see the EC one either). Any more left turns and my brain's going to think I'm watching the Indianapolis 500... @-) Minor headache aside, excellent writing work, Giz and Dave :ymparty:
Vestri inimicus, nostrum opus
I live by a simple creed: Be mostly harmless and don't panic. Also, thanks in advance for the fish.

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Nice curveball, Giz! ;)
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

Well, Yuki heard 'Dillon' so Gary's still up shit creek. However, I would like to see Yuki go berserk on Nightwing (the understudy doesn't look like he's having fun) just because this strip could use some nunchuk violence right now. :D

And as for Matt at Dillon's door with the flowers. :-o
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

Zomboss

Post by Zomboss »

Those cute Matt puppy eyes just burns your soul . :o3 IT BURNS , mommy.
It's a shame I never say anything quote worthy

Pinekone

Post by Pinekone »

Oooooh Shit, Yuki's gonna flip.
Gary was doing good too
pink wrote: Just had a mental image of Charlie Brown with Didi's tits.

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

These aren't the boys you're looking for.

ChopstickForge

Post by ChopstickForge »

Oddly enough the situations would have been no more awkward if everybody was in their underwear.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

no need to worry guys, Nightwings nads are safe from Yuki. She's afraid of "tentacles" and right now his is out of view..

inside the understudies mouth.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I was expecting the Matt part. The impending chaos in the Nightwing dressingroom on the other hand... :-ss
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

I know there's a joke that connects the 2nd and 4th panels somewhere, but I can't find it. Anyway, this could turn out worse for Gary. Dillon seems to be completely absorbed in his own little fantasy that Gary wants him. Which could make Matt turn on him, provided that he's trying to get Dillon back and not just apologize.

And what about Gary, Nightwing(since we don't know his name) seems to think he's gay. What does that mean for him?
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks