14-07-18 SDB-That thing you do

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Error of Logic

Re: 14-07-18 SDB-That thing you do

Post by Error of Logic »

Ech, you're right. I got the names mixed up in my memory. >_< Nevermind me, carry on.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Cranberry juice is prescribed for a variety of UTI, not just cystitis. Any of which can cause the person with the infection to not desire sex of any kind.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Okay, okay, I was trying too hard with that joke. I was thinking of the fact that cystitis can (traditionally) be the result of first-time, vigorous, or very frequent sex. Which might yet be the next class of problem that Ruby consults her friends about. Though being Ruby, she’d go to Google first.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

That moment when you're technically a background character in your own comic.
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

This is SDB-in-Ma3, not really Ma3.

Anyway, Gary has frequently come close to being a background character in Ma3. He has neither the energy of Zii nor the cartoon excessiveness of DiDi, so it never really became “his” comic.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Well since Gary is already at the comic book shop and Jung mentioned that Zii is going to show up soon to work her shift I'm hoping we are going to see a crossover of some kind.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Spidrift wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 am
This is SDB-in-Ma3, not really Ma3.

Anyway, Gary has frequently come close to being a background character in Ma3. He has neither the energy of Zii nor the cartoon excessiveness of DiDi, so it never really became “his” comic.
Thus "technically". :p
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca