Ask Gisele and Dave Questions Here

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Re: Ask Gisele and Dave Questions Here

Postby Final_Cataclsym » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Been meaning to ask this for awhile, what's the situation with the next printed book/Kickstarter? Are you guys waiting for other series to have a break point to put out multiple books at once or are you unable to print more books currently? Didn't see this asked anywhere, so I figured I might as well. Thanks for the reply.
Final_Cataclsym

Postby Giz » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Just been too busy with outside work to get to it. Plan right now is to do it in February. :)
(It's also better to do it earlier in the year vs later in the year for tax reasons.)
Giz
Site Admin

Postby Ophelianime » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:42 pm

Any news on when that MA3 genderbend story is coming out? I'm looking forward to it
Ophelianime

Postby Giz » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:47 am

It's all done, really. I just need to ink one page and ink a few little things on others. I really wanted to have it out a few months ago but I ended up being super busy, and having a hard time to keep up with both the webcomic and the freelance work. January should be a tiny bit more relaxed, and I'll try to get to it.
Giz
Site Admin

Postby leann123 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi Giz. Enjoy your comics. I'm just wondering something about Ma3. Will it ever go back to being about Gary, Zii, and Didi? Seems like we haven't seen Zii in ages and I can't remember the last time the 3 interacted together which is kinda disappointing because I liked it when it was those 3.
leann123

Postby samtheman » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Yeah why hasn't Zii been featured in any story arcs for a while? And wasn't Dillon supposed to make a guest appearance too? I'd much rather see Amber or even better see Ruby make a guest appearance.
samtheman

Previous

Return to Menage a 3