26-11-15 If I did not know better

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: 26-11-15 If I did not know better

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking00 wrote:She'll also have to work on her soliloquies... not sure if her Franglish will be taken too well, or its seeming cutesy-talk could ruin her image of the bombshell she might be trying to portray.
I don't know much about wrestling, but I'd think that someone who can effortlessly project the image of a total blonde ditz mit zee kyoot Franglais akzent, while commanding the attention of every straight male in the room and being able to tie her opponents into pretzels, might just have a viable gimmick.

I still have the feeling that she may just become a total full-time fangirl, though, to Damien's perpetual frustration.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

I think she's fascinated/enchanted by the fact that here are women who could potentially force her to submission, something only Yuki previously achieved.
And I think being forced into submission is what did it for Didi. Play acting at being dominated wouldn't work for her.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Spidrift wrote:
worldshaking00 wrote:She'll also have to work on her soliloquies... not sure if her Franglish will be taken too well, or its seeming cutesy-talk could ruin her image of the bombshell she might be trying to portray.
I don't know much about wrestling, but I'd think that someone who can effortlessly project the image of a total blonde ditz mit zee kyoot Franglais akzent, while commanding the attention of every straight male in the room and being able to tie her opponents into pretzels, might just have a viable gimmick.
The problem there being that she is "a total blonde ditz". I forsee injured opponents if Didi tried to pro-wrestle for real. [Not to mention... how would she react to being told to lose her next "fight"?]
Geeno wrote:I think she's fascinated/enchanted by the fact that here are women who could potentially force her to submission, something only Yuki previously achieved.
And I think being forced into submission is what did it for Didi. Play acting at being dominated wouldn't work for her.
But how would, say, Roxie manage to do that? She had Didi in a full-on submission hold, and Didi broke out of it - despite the lack of leverage - through pure strength. One imagines that if Didi was in Roxie's leg-scissors in the way Cerise is in panel 3, the effect would be closer to "Didi gives her a rather odd piggyfront ride" than the grimace we see Frosti give here. They'd need someone much closer to her weight class.

[Hell, Yuki only managed it because Didi didn't quite realise what was going on until she was halfway to the floor...]

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

It's the possibilities she's finding fascinating right now.
She's not actually calculating the odds. It's just that here are a group of women who seem capable of giving her all she can handle.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Zippy wrote:Yuki only managed it because Didi didn't quite realise what was going on until she was halfway to the floor...
That wasn't what did it. It was because Didi couldn't free herself, combined with the added kink of being spanked.

But if anyone could put Didi in an inescapable hold and make her submit, I'd say Yuki would be a safe bet, 'cuz she's stronger than she initially lets on.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

That was afterward. I'm talking about how Yuki slammed her over her shoulder, which led to the stuff you're mentioning. DD basically just stood there, bewildered, and let it happen.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Zippy: Which doesn't change the fact that Yuki knocked her out and, when she regained consciousness, Didi couldn't escape.

Besides, you can say the same thing about when Didi did it to Yuki. She wasn't expecting an attack either and she didn't fight back when Didi threw her on the bed. Instead, she got turned on and went along with it.

KittyHat

Post by KittyHat »

True_Avery wrote:I know this has to have all been said before but, for years now, every other strip I come to lurk the forum thread post to see reactions. Occasionally, They make me laugh.

Your posts are far and away, miles ahead of every other participant
uhhh ... skip, skip, skip ...
As such your portfolio of posts could be seen as a a cornerstone to world heritage site that is this forum
... skip, skip ...
time seeming to slow down as I read your posts and come out 20 years more decrepit and lonely
Jesus Christ! Skip!
And much like we got it right away that Roman Reigns was going to win the 2015 Royal Rumble
Yeah, skip.

Sorry, dude. tl;dr

I got that you don't like Spidrift because Reasons. Got that, thanks.

Didn't read the rest because Jesus, you just rambled on forever about nothing.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

everyone stop writing, i am trying to read between lines of first 3 panels ;)

seriously now

there is a chance that Didi is listening to the wrestlers?

like in

John Cena: (whispers while Owens has him in a headlock) okay Owens, going loose, bounce the rope, lift me up and I will fall flat and we do a close 2 count
Owens: okay, sounds good pal
Cena: by the way, how is your kid?
Owens: he is better, no flu, thanks for asking
ImageImage

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Varanus wrote:
Artemisia wrote:*walks around lightly whistling*

Oh Didi...I think we can now deep six the whole idea of you being bisexual...
Really? I'm curious how this negates the times she has shown obvious lust toward men (like strip #581). Sorry if I took your remark too literally, still the current scene looks more like starry-eyed adoration.
Part of me was being kind of silly, but I should point out that strip 581 also had extenuating circumstances associated with it.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

True_Avery wrote: I know this has to have all been said before but, for years now, every other strip I come to lurk the forum thread post to see reactions. Occasionally, They make me laugh.

Your posts are far and away, miles ahead of every other participant, the most immense buzz-kill internet posts I've ever read -- the context of them being for comedy pages making them that much more ill. Your analytical posts make logic debate threads I've read read like luscious wet oceans of flavor in the wake of the aired, desolate desert of dehydrated sand that are the comedy buzzkill of your posts. It is as if I am partaking in the grandiose zest of a scrumptiously prepared, medium-rare steak and then your dialogue mummifies such comedy into an insipid, unpalatable mass of carbon that is the parched meat of a well-done, burnt rib-eye. Your analysis I am sure is a treasure trove of insightful speculation and inquiry with the depth of the Krubera Cave, but they feel as if to exist they had to erode the facade of comedy much like the glaciers of Arabika Massif eroded the Gagra Range of Abkhazia to create the breadth and depth of such an illustrious thinking cave; thus your posts moving and reading as quickly and elegantly as a Georgian glacier mass brushing against bare rock. As such your portfolio of posts could be seen as a a cornerstone to world heritage site that is this forum, formed over hundreds of thousands of agonizingly slow millennia, but as I read them I am less reminded of the the Silk Roads of cultural and material trade of the Chang'an-Tianshan Corridor and more of the invasive, chocking pollution that burns the lungs and minds of Nepal's Kathmandu Valley. You are an expansive and heavy gravity well of comedy; condensing into an opaque, impenetrable black-hole who's existence bends the idea of laughter and joy around the gravitational lens of your supreme buzzkillingness; time seeming to slow down as I read your posts and come out 20 years more decrepit and lonely every time I click the X to close the tab to escape, unlike what little light there is to be had that falls into the abyss of your analytical thought.

In other words, your posts are a real depressing buzzkill man. They just don't quite work for me.

Much like how the top rope powerbomb through a table didn't work for Seth Rollins when he botched it on Kane, costing him 6 months of wrestling time to recover. RIP world title Sheamus. And much like we got it right away that Roman Reigns was going to win the 2015 Royal Rumble, we get that you don't like this wrestling arc - you continually mentioning you don't get wrestling wont make it go by any faster.

Good day to you sir.
this was literally the most hilarious thing ive read in any of these forums COMBINED =)) =)) =)) it took me 5 tries to get through it because i was laughing so hard tears were steaming down my face and dirtying up my glasses. good freaking gosh diddly darn are you funny as heck!!! *claps enthusiastically*

even still, i feel like i have to save this post in case it gets moderated holy shiz :))

At any rate, cute excited Didi is cute!!

kouta

Post by kouta »

I'm somewhat confused as to why this one is marked NSFW while a recent Sandra on the Rocks comic isn't. This one shows women wearing shorts and a top that cover more than a bikini swimsuit does. The Sandra on the Rocks comic shows Aaina wearing panties that cover a lot less than I would ever consider wearing.
I am a proper young lady who does not bite her father at the dinner table.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

They are wearing ring gear.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Ma3 is flagged as generically NSFW. That marker isn't about individual strips.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Spi speaks truth.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)