Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

wiseguy

Re: 02-07-15 This is my therapy

Post by wiseguy »

Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot wrote:Updated scorecard:
  • Matt knows who all 4 are
  • Peggy knows who all 4 are
  • Kiley knows who 2 of them are (and should be able to recognize a 3rd)
  • Gary knows who 2 of them are (and should be able to recognize a 3rd)
Not much of an "anonymous" 4-way...
  • Matt knows who the other 3 are
  • Peggy knows names of the other 3, but does not know what is the face of "Gary", but has seen him as "unknown person" at concert
  • Kiley knows who 2 of them are (and should be able to eventually recognize the 3rd)
  • Gary officially knows that Matt is there but does not realize Kiley is itsy Bitsy and does not know real name of coquette, and even if she unmasked herself and gave real name, he might not know it is "unknown lady of the concert" (as Peggy was disguised)
ImageImage

magco2000

Post by magco2000 »

worldshaking00 wrote:I feel where you are going with this, Continuity. The whole fourgy is rude when the others are there for their own non-casual sexual reasons. Using people as surprise-tools in a setting isn't a nice thing to do (Kiley to Peggy; although she did hurriedly at least ask for permission, and Coquette did ask if there was anything she could do to help, but all after the fact that the fourgy wasn't expressly formed for that purpose). Demeaning a friend who, through no fault of his own, manages to find their way into your sexual partner's sexual cries, is bad (Matt to Gary). Not inviting one of the people so that they had time to prepare, is also bad (Matt to Gary once again). Using a relatively casual bystander to help gauge your own sexual prowess against a friend's purported sexual prowess, well, is just odd and petty (Matt to Peggy). Not to mention, the plot-poof'ed wine that no one is drinking. Not giving Lothario anything to help him loosen up, let alone not standing up for Lothario by saying that Lothario's not into guys, also earns a "smoke a turd in Purgatory" reward from me (Matt to Gary).
I assume you mean the wine

however you and others forumites are forgetting that gary does not drink alcohol
Gary approves
this topic or post

Image Image
shh :-$ ... Pandy is sleeping / Tiff :x

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking - You're overthinking this (and for God's sake it's me saying that!) and taking all those words to come to the conclusion that these characters are not very nice people, being either bastards or idiots. Well, they're comedy characters; this should hardly be a surprise.
Quinlan1973 wrote::)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
You know, I'm not a big fan of emojis, but that may be the most sensible post on this thread so far.
magco2000 wrote:I assume you mean the wine

however you and others forumites are forgetting that gary does not drink alcohol
He didn't before the Paris trip. Well, apparently not deliberately, anyway. But he didn't seem too traumatised by the realisation that he'd got drunk on the 'plane, and he subsequently spent a night getting pissed as a newt with Sandra. He probably (still) doesn't drink much, but he's clearly lost most of any New World geek puritanism that he used to suffer by now, and if someone offered him a drink when he was feeling nervous, he might just take it.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

magco2000 wrote:
worldshaking00 wrote:I feel where you are going with this, Continuity. The whole fourgy is rude when the others are there for their own non-casual sexual reasons. Using people as surprise-tools in a setting isn't a nice thing to do (Kiley to Peggy; although she did hurriedly at least ask for permission, and Coquette did ask if there was anything she could do to help, but all after the fact that the fourgy wasn't expressly formed for that purpose). Demeaning a friend who, through no fault of his own, manages to find their way into your sexual partner's sexual cries, is bad (Matt to Gary). Not inviting one of the people so that they had time to prepare, is also bad (Matt to Gary once again). Using a relatively casual bystander to help gauge your own sexual prowess against a friend's purported sexual prowess, well, is just odd and petty (Matt to Peggy). Not to mention, the plot-poof'ed wine that no one is drinking. Not giving Lothario anything to help him loosen up, let alone not standing up for Lothario by saying that Lothario's not into guys, also earns a "smoke a turd in Purgatory" reward from me (Matt to Gary).
I assume you mean the wine

he did not say "I have never drunk alcohol"

he said he prefers not to have anything with alcohol (because he easily gets drunk?)

and this is what Senna got him on the plane

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cura%C3%A ... liqueur%29
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot wrote:Not much of an "anonymous" 4-way...
The masks and code-names were never about real anonymity. They were suggested in the course of a conversation in which everyone's real names were mentioned, after all. They're a kinky little game, and a way to help Peggy detach herself from any tendency to repression.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Never before have more people in a foursome been so desperate to avoid sex.

magco2000

Post by magco2000 »

Spidrift wrote:He didn't before the Paris trip. Well, apparently not deliberately, anyway. But he didn't seem too traumatised by the realisation that he'd got drunk on the 'plane, and he subsequently spent a night getting pissed as a newt with Sandra. He probably (still) doesn't drink much, but he's clearly lost most of any New World geek puritanism that he used to suffer by now, and if someone offered him a drink when he was feeling nervous, he might just take it.
#-o You're right, I had forgotten the "shtrip nintendoland"
Gary approves
this topic or post

Image Image
shh :-$ ... Pandy is sleeping / Tiff :x

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Spidrift wrote:So far, perhaps. But this is a game of two halves, and the fat lady has not yet sung. The night is still young.
This is Ma3. All ladies are slim or curvy, but never fat. :P
JTheCreator wrote:I would call that more of an inner monologue. Anything 4th wall related has to include the audience.
Agreed. Too lazy to look it up, but Peggy and Sonya have definitely have had sex, and she probably said it there.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I doubt that Sonya said it while she had her face buried in Peggy's crotch on the night of the accidental lesbian orgy. They were interrupted before Sonya could go into complex delusion mode. However, aside from the fact that Peggy said it to Sonya later that evening,note that Sonya has said she's told Peggy this important fact, repeatedly.
---------
Spidrift