30-09-14 Share these feelings with me

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Storm-forge mystique

Re: 30-09-14 Share these feelings with me

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...huh.

If it weren't for the tectonic layout of the Eastern seaboard being what it is, I think that would've shown up on the Richter scale.

You'll be cute with a hook, Kiley.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

Artemisia wrote:Given Didi's strength...I think Kiley's going to be in a cast for quite a while...

And I have a feeling Didi's going to be looking for more female companionship in the future...
Or at least female companions that romance her like Kiley did.

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

ronbo wrote:So Kiley was able to break through by romancing DiDi, treating her as a person and caring about her instead of focusing exclusively on her ample assets. I find it hard to believe that this is the first time that DiDi has been exposed to this. There are plenty of nice men (and women) out there that would do that naturally and there are also plenty of smart men (and women) out there that would convincingly fake it.
To me it seems to be indicated that DiDi never really sought the kind of emotional care Kiley is giving her during sexual activities. From early in the series she took the lead with men and went right for sex as quickly as possible once things got amorous, not asking for foreplay or giving time to recieve it. Further she for a long time kept it a secret that she was faking orgasms. Lastly her tendency to dump guys at a moments notice further reduced the chance of them figuring out her emotional needs.

Its not a question of being with men or women but how DiDi approached things and what she allowed to happen or not happen.

Course DiDi will likely ignore that and instead think Kiley is the only one who can give her release now and I don't think Kiley is up for faking this too much more.

ThePonyGuy

Post by ThePonyGuy »

Fluffy wrote:That 'O' face - LOL! Best one to date! :))

Now it begs to question - will Didi be stalking Kiley for more of the same after this point?
The lesson that Didi is supposed to learn from all this is to relax.

A bajillion hokillion dollars says that nothing of the sort will happen.

Edit: Time to change my avatar, I guess. Nobody else seems willing to use it.

Matuse

Post by Matuse »

Captain Ahab lost his leg to the white whale. Captain Kiley loses her hand to the white DiDi.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Templar Woolf wrote:@brasca
Don't be so sure.
When your concentration is elsewhere, you would be amazed and/or scared at what can happen.

A friend was at the birth of his daughter.
He accidentally gave his wife, the flat of his hand to squeeze during the contractions.
That is one mistake he never repeated, the next times he made sure she was holding the wrist.
Heather crushed 3 of his fingers and to this day does not remember doing it.
Heather is about 5'4" and 80lbs.
I've heard of women doing amazing things thanks to kegels, but the sources weren't all that reliable. Moreover, if a 5'4" woman could crush 3 fingers then Kiley would be missing a hand. She's supposed to be Captain Ahab not Captain Hook. As always I defer to the laws of funny and aside from crotch kicking and slap stick which is a separate creature, a crushed hand isn't funny, but a hand stuck in the cookie jar is.

IONDragonX

Post by IONDragonX »

OMG!
Wow... just....

I didn't see this one coming. Didi has some serious intimacy issues. I have no idea how Kiley is going to keep this relationship professional.
Fluffy wrote:Now it begs to question - will Didi be stalking Kiley for more of the same after this point?
That's what I'm thinking...
brasca wrote:Yuki overpowered her once. She's not that powerful.
Yes she is. Yuki's Judo throw that she used is about enormous leverage and Didi wasn't defending her center of gravity because she had no idea what Yuki was doing.
Matuse wrote:Captain Ahab lost his leg to the white whale. Captain Kiley loses her hand to the white DiDi.
Touche.
Last edited by IONDragonX on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Technically, that ship sailed already.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Tirgo

Post by Tirgo »

man this is like gary losing his virginity all over again. i feel like we're making progress here

Falaris

Post by Falaris »

'J' wrote:one of the interesting quirks about the human nervous system is that in most cases, we only have access to about 1/3 of our actual muscle strength, in order to keep us from accidentally damaging ourselves too badly. the human jaw, for example is capable of putting down enough psi to severely damage a person's teeth if there's nothing soft in-between them; this is prevented by a pressure sensitive pad under each tooth inhibits signals to the jaw muscles when compressed beyonda certain point.

all the stories about 90lb grandmothers lifting cars off their infant grandkids happen because in the presence of extreme levels of adrenaline & other stress-hormones, those limiters can 'turn off'. afterall, it doesn't make much evolutionary sense to hold back & avoid hurting yourself, if doing so is just gonna get you eaten by a lion.

unfortunately this process is not very well understood, due to the difficulty of replicating the necessary conditions in a lab environment.

damn ethics committees.
Another interesting, related fact - we have a fixed number of muscle fiber strands. Bulding up muscle tissue is building up the 'safety treshold' for the body, letting you tap into more of your strength, rather than actually MAKING you stronger. That's why you have those 90lb grandmothers lifting cars. The strength potential in all of us is (roughly) the same, the difference is the ability to consciously access it, at least that's what my physical therapist said.

Of course, the practical aspect is still that the muscled hunk is a lot stronger than the 90lb grandmother.

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

About vaginal strength, I heard that some woman managed to break a Nokia 3310 that way, so it's not to be underestimated. (Don't ask me why she put it there)
Artemisia wrote:Given Didi's strength...I think Kiley's going to be in a cast for quite a while...
Yeah, I like her too, I want her to stay in the cast. :D
lordoffiling wrote:When I met my wife she was a complete and total virgin. She'd never even experimented with masturbation, never put her fingers inside herself, nothing. Southern baptist upbringing, you understand.

I'd never been with a woman in that situation. So, when we first began getting physical down there she alerted me that it felt like she had to pee. Freaked me out, but after some research we learned that actually means I was doing it right. apparently so was kiley.
Even more experienced women can feel like they are about to pee when they actually are about to squirt, apparently.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Thor

Post by Thor »

All this talk about DiDi's O face being so awesome, and yet no one has made it their avatar yet. What is this forum coming to?
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

IONDragonX

Post by IONDragonX »

Thor wrote:All this talk about DiDi's O face being so awesome, and yet no one has made it their avatar yet. What is this forum coming to?
If nothing can dethrone your avatar, Thor, then why keep trying?

ScifiterX

Post by ScifiterX »

Someone does kegels. :ymdevil:

Been there, generally took a couple hours for feeling and dexerity to return.

janusmaxwell

Post by janusmaxwell »

That. Is quite possible the GOOFIEST freaking O-face I've ever seen! Lol