Blade for Barter XVIII - "Crime Alley"

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Blade for Barter XVIII - "Crime Alley"

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Desperate to pick up the trail of the Eat and Run Gang, Ryusuke and Mac comb the streets of New Edo for leads. Watch as their search leads them to the seedy part of town in the latest fun-filled installment of Blade for Barter!

Catch the latest installment at Gomanga.com!
Last edited by Giz on Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Well, this installment is by far the shortest...2 pages. With Jason out of town for an extended weekend, this is what we had saved in the kitty. Don't quote me on this, but I do believe the idea is to not let B4B get too far ahead of the other titles. Anyway, we're really close to the end of the first volume, so if you'd like to read ahead...the first volume is in stores now! ^_^

Hai

Post by Hai »

mmmmm..... I just got my copy of the books yesterday. they look much better in print than on the web. Nice crisp lines. and all those ugly ronins.... they're still ugly....

Cheers!
HAI!