No Man's Land VIII - "Bloodlust"

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

No Man's Land VIII - "Bloodlust"

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Bank robberies and the Wild West go together like beans and yams, but there was one thing the Torres Brothers didn't count on: a vampire showing up and spoiling their fun. Hope the brothers didn't make any vacation plans 'cause they just might not live long enough to make their getaway.

Find out for sure at Gomanga.com!
Last edited by Giz on Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sai Rong

Post by Sai Rong »

Spoiling the fun? Hardly. The vampire was the coolest thing yet! Also, I wanted to say that the sound effects looked really neat and sounded good. (my favorite was 'KTANG!'). Though I love Blade for Barter, sometimes the big bubble letter SFXs are too big and prominent for my liking. In No Man's Land however, the SFX are big enough to 'hear' but small enough that they don't draw your attention away from the action. Sorry for fixating on something so tiny, just wanted to say good job.