No Man's Land VI - "Memories"

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

No Man's Land VI - "Memories"

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Life in the Wild West has never been kind to No Man. And yet, he has always been one step ahead of it all. All except the one thing he has never been able to outrun...his past. What secrets does he keep buried deep within?

The only way to find out is to delve into check out the latest installment at Gomanga.com!
Last edited by Giz on Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sai Rong

Post by Sai Rong »

Okay, I liked it :lol:. I'm a sucker for babies, and it was really, really nice to see No Man smile. I'm also really glad to finally learn his name, since it's hard to relate to a guy with no name (turned me of in 'Hero' too). His speech about how he was going to quit his job which required killing was really touching, and made me wonder how a semi-peaceful guy like John could turn into a bullet-through-the-binos No Man. Guess I'll just have to wait till the next installment.