Bookshelf Question

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Rebochan

Post by Rebochan »

As a new reader, I have to request for the sake of my eyesight that the pages somehow be made bigger. The art is fine, but even when I adjust the resolution, I still frequently have to squint to read the text. In addition, the images start to pixelate at anything lower than 1024x768, which causes further problems. This could be more helpful in the long run, because having so much difficulty reading the previews will turn people off in the future. Or as a compromise, the size can be adjustable (as suggested earlier). I like how you can display two pages at a time, but the impact is still lost because of how small it all is. Makes me think back to Tokyopop Magazine's last days when they would smash two pages together on single pages (thus killing the effect of the artwork).