Blade for Barter: 4th Installment Online!

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Blade for Barter: 4th Installment Online!

Post by Adam_Arnold »

This is it! The moment everyone has been waiting for...and you just didn't know it...it's the introduction of "the fuzzy leg warmer girl"! Okay, seriously that's not her name, but the little beauty makes her grand first appearance in these very pages...in all her cross-dressing glory. What is her name you might ask? Well, you're just going to have to ask Hai about that me. ^_^

As always, the best ways to access the latest installment are from gomanga.com's main page or the Blade for Barter series page.
Last edited by Giz on Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sai Rong

Re: Blade for Barter: 4th Installment Online!

Post by Sai Rong »

That was me in the above post. Logging in is a concept I should be used to by now, yet sometimes forget about. I should just change my user name to 'Guest' and never have to worry about signing in ever again. Or something.

Hai

Post by Hai »

wohohoo! so near yet so far. :P zoinks, we're now on our last two weeks of development! Nervous breakdown, here I go!

Cheers!
HAI!

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

Hai!!! cant wait to see the whole book!!!!! your artwork is just amazing! :D