Blade for Barter - Welcome to the B4B forums!

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Hai

Post by Hai »

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm currently working on the last chapter of volume 1. If I have enough time after I finish, I will try to insert a whole kaboodle of crazy details so by the time the book hits the stands it will be like new!

I'm really glad that I was given the opportunity to work on such a crazy project. Cap'n Jason is a brilliant writer. The script is getting even funnier and crazier!

Dragonball and One Piece are my major influences and inspiration for this book so there might be some "homages" from time to time. They aren't stolen! Actually, the look and feel was Jason's idea in the first place (please read the interview for more details). And boy am I glad he managed to convince me into trying it out!

Anyway, I hope I can count on you guys to make this book a success. Your comments and are very much appreciated and constructive feedbacks are a big help in making Blade for Barter one of the best funny book manga around.

Cheers!
HAI!

Hai

Post by Hai »

Thanks DarkMarc!

The idea of releasing my other stuff in manga format has been tickling my imagination for a long time. Although there are no definite plans yet, it's not outside the realm of possibility. Alas, the future is a hazy mess.

Aw, Aimi! You of all people! :oops:

Cheers!
HAI!