Gunslinger Girl Omnibus 2 misprint?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
pantherjd

Gunslinger Girl Omnibus 2 misprint?

Post by pantherjd »

I just got the Omnibus 2 and it does have a misprint. It's missing part of chapter 30 and all of chapter 31. chapter 32 and the Toradora preview is printed twice.

Ashandorath

Re: GunslingerGirl Omnibus 2 misprint

Post by Ashandorath »

Adam will probably post a bit more, however you're probably going to have to take it up from whomever you bought it from.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Pantherjd, we're so sorry to hear about your faulty copy. Yours is the first such complaint we heard, but we take misprint issues such as this very seriously. Our own sample copies do not show the problem you've described, so we're trying to determine how many copies may have been affected. In the meantime, we're currently looking into this issue with our printer.

Since this is going to take us a few days to get sorted out, we would recommend that if you purchased your book from a bookstore or online retailer, that you see about getting the defective copy returned for either an exchange or refund.

Keiichi

Post by Keiichi »

I had the same issue when ordering a copy from Right Stuff.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Keiichi wrote:I had the same issue when ordering a copy from Right Stuff.
We've been in contact with Right Stuf. Out of 7 copies they had in stock, 2 had the doubled packets and the other 5 were okay.

At this time, we're still waiting to hear back from our printer about the issue.

pantherjd

Post by pantherjd »

Right Stuf is where I got my copy. I'll call them and see if they still have any of the good copys left that I can exchange for. If they don't I may have to return my copy and wait until it reprints.

Trunks_Elk

Post by Trunks_Elk »

Thank god my copy is ok. Since i live in brazil, i would be a problem to exchange >_<

Ashandorath

Post by Ashandorath »

Right Stuf is where I got my copy. I'll call them and see if they still have any of the good copys left that I can exchange for. If they don't I may have to return my copy and wait until it reprints.
or simply get it from the book depository if the right stuff doesn't have it. There's no guarantee for a reprint.

http://www.bookdepository.com/Gunslinge ... 1934876978