Regarding to Vamp!

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
novasonic

Regarding to Vamp!

Post by novasonic »

Is this series actually published?
since all the book sites said its unavailable somehow

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Regarding to Vamp!

Post by Adam_Arnold »

novasonic wrote:Is this series actually published?
since all the book sites said its unavailable somehow
We had plans to release book 1 (going so far as the actually having it completely laid out and ready for the printer), but we got very little bookstore support for our Light Novel imprint and were not able to continue it. As a result, all of the novel series that we had plans to release had to be put on indefinite hiatus.

We are releasing Strawberry Panic: The Complete Novel Collection (all 3 novels in one complete omnibus) in June, so one of our light novel series does still live on.

novasonic

Post by novasonic »

too bad strawberry panic isn't my type of read, but its good to hear you guys are still trying to keep up the LN lines

but just wondering, there are publishers out there who are courageous enough to publish Zaregoto series, I wouldn't see the difficulties in finding buyers for vampire novels :sweat:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

novasonic wrote:too bad strawberry panic isn't my type of read, but its good to hear you guys are still trying to keep up the LN lines

but just wondering, there are publishers out there who are courageous enough to publish Zaregoto series, I wouldn't see the difficulties in finding buyers for vampire novels :sweat:
We've looked at Vamp! several times now to see if we could try to bring it out to tie into the whole vampire literature craze. The storyline is just too geared towards manga fans, though, making it a hard sell without an anime or manga tie-in.

samthenayru

Post by samthenayru »

Put a sparkly vampire on the front and I'm sure it'll sell millions.