Manga Preview - Gunslinger Girl Omnibus Collection

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Manga Preview - Gunslinger Girl Omnibus Collection

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Read a free manga preview of Gunslinger Girl Omnibus Collection 1 (coming February 2011!) - http://bit.ly/hW0q67

Trunks_Elk

Re: Manga Preview - Gunslinger Girl Omnibus Collection

Post by Trunks_Elk »

Really wonderfull, can't wait to get my copy. Really thanks to SevenSeas to get this manga.

But, i have just one complaint, i think that the tranlations of the onomatopoeia are too big. It could be a little smaller. >_<

And, SevenSeas could take a look in Tsukihime manga, wich is canceled too

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Trunks_Elk wrote:But, i have just one complaint, i think that the tranlations of the onomatopoeia are too big. It could be a little smaller. >_<
Every company has a different style for doing SFX and it can vary from book to book and even scene to scene depending on what's happening.

And, SevenSeas could take a look in Tsukihime manga, wich is canceled too
We don't have any plans to rescue Tsukihime.

FromEast

Post by FromEast »

I have one question about preview.
In this preview there are the first pages?
Because the volume 1 was starting with a scene where Jose and Jean were in the hospital, and here (in the preview) we have a Triela, with should be a few pages later...
In Omnibus Collection there aren't all pages from oryginal manga?
(Sorry for my english :P )

blkglyph

Post by blkglyph »

The preview doesn't start with the first pages of volume one; it starts with the action, so you get a taste of what the series is about, without the big plot drop that is right at the beginning of volume one. All the pages from the original manga are in there, except the ads in the back, so far as I know. :)

FromEast

Post by FromEast »

Okey, thank you :)

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

FromEast, as blkglyph said, we chose to start our preview further into chapter 1 so that new readers could get a taste of the girls actually on a case. We did the same thing with our preview of A Certain Scientific Railgun by picking a more action-packed part of the chapter to show off. It's all about putting your best foot forward.

FromEast

Post by FromEast »

I understand :) I just wanted to confirm this, because I'm planning to buy this manga's. And the preview from Dance in the Vampire Bund (my first manga in english, btw) is from the beginning hehe so I was worried.