[HE IS MY MASTER] What is he is my master?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
jvpski3

[HE IS MY MASTER] What is he is my master?

Post by jvpski3 »

I know there are 5 novels, and I have them all, but I don't get what it is all about? I read 3/5 yet, but still can't figure it out. Maybe I will have to read the 2 last ones that I didn't read yet. And then after that, I will wit for the other new ones to come out.... Thank you if you tell me! :sseas: :catgirl: :happyhappy: :sweat: :dizzy2: :anger2: :shy3: :bleed2: :saaad: :R :skull: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :thumbup: :thumbdown: :flower1: :flower2: :flower3: :piratemad: :urgh: :ko: :ninja: :ninja2: :ying: :moon: :star: :luv: :luvu:
:ssseas: ~~~~Aloo~~~~ - SweetxElisaa^^ - My 18 year-0ld sister (Little!!) :ssseas:
xD - ENVY HER REALLY!!! - xD
><><><><><< MY ASCII IS LOW :(

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: What is he is my master?

Post by Adam_Arnold »

A raunchy harem comedy in the vein of Love Hina!
He Is My Master follows the day-to-day life of Yoshitaka, a 14-year-old pervert with a major superiority complex and a uniform fetish to boot. After inheriting the family fortune after his parents die in an accident, Yoshitaka decides to fire the old staff and hire some new live-in maids to help him look after his estate. Unfortunately, he gets more than he bargained for when three hot girls, along with a pet alligator named Pochi, show up to fill the positions!
All 5 volumes of the manga are in stores now:
http://gomanga.com/manga/heismymaster.php

jvpski3

Re: What is he is my master?

Post by jvpski3 »

Thankz!!!!!
:ssseas: ~~~~Aloo~~~~ - SweetxElisaa^^ - My 18 year-0ld sister (Little!!) :ssseas:
xD - ENVY HER REALLY!!! - xD
><><><><><< MY ASCII IS LOW :(