Wibiya Toolbar Added

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Wibiya Toolbar Added

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I've added a Wibiya Toolbar to Gomanga.com (the main site, not the forum yet) as that seems to be turning into all the rage right now. Let me know if you guys like it, hate it, want something changed, etc.

I could add it to the forum as well, but I think it'd get in the way. Thoughts on that option?

DawnBandit

Re: Wibiya Toolbar Added

Post by DawnBandit »

Definitely no on the forum thing. The forum's great because it's so simple, with none of that arcade and rep and coin nonsense that seems to plague other forums.

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

I'm with Dawn on this one.

Io Saotome

Post by Io Saotome »

We tried to add this to the iANTIVIRUS forums and it didn't really go over well with the community. Mainly, the users felt it was an annoying eyesore and it got in the way of nav (especially on a black base colour forum). I don't know whether that will be the case here, but that's my experience with the toolbar. However, I think it works nicely on the main site and adds a little extra depth to the page that's already full of awesome.

Random note on my 42nd post: Yey 42, the answer to life, the universe, and everything. I love you guys.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Io Saotome wrote:We tried to add this to the iANTIVIRUS forums and it didn't really go over well with the community. Mainly, the users felt it was an annoying eyesore and it got in the way of nav (especially on a black base colour forum). I don't know whether that will be the case here, but that's my experience with the toolbar. However, I think it works nicely on the main site and adds a little extra depth to the page that's already full of awesome.

Sounds like a plan then. We can just keep it for the main site.

Random note on my 42nd post: Yey 42, the answer to life, the universe, and everything. I love you guys.
Hee hee. Yeah, I'm a huge Douglas Adams fan. So call it an easter egg.