Strawberry Panic - Looking for SP light novel 1-2

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
iichig0

Strawberry Panic - Looking for SP light novel 1-2

Post by iichig0 »

I've been looking for strawberry panic light novel 1 and 2. Well I found the SP light novel 1 on amazon.com and it's cost something like not over $15 or less, now I'm looking for light novel 2 , but i've seen the price was too high it's around $800-900? is that really the real price? If anyone knows where i can buy online both SP light novel 1-2 in english please let me know. I know they haven't released the 3rd light novel of SP right?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Looking for SP light novel 1-2

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Both of the Strawberry Panic light novels are currently out of print. Once any existing stocks of the books are gone, then they start becoming harder to find. To my knowledge, there aren't any online stores that have new copies of the books in stock at their original $7.95 price point.

ninemil

Post by ninemil »

$800-900 is actually pretty low tbh. Afaik, both of the books in this snapshot sold.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... =726166187

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I find that hard to believe...

iichig0

Post by iichig0 »

Wow they're selling it for that much o_O -_-
Well the first vol was kinda cheap, it's tempted me to buy it.. but i need the second vol too. I wish someone will sell some used for second vol for a cheap price tho.

jimmydean815

Post by jimmydean815 »

ninemil wrote:$800-900 is actually pretty low tbh. Afaik, both of the books in this snapshot sold.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... =726166187
I'm calling Shenanigans
No matter where you go in life, always look out for Johnny the Tackling Alzheimer's patient.

ninemil

Post by ninemil »

Call what you like, but they're legit pics and certainly the used copy was showing as sold on the seller's site a week or so later. While these are the highest I've seen, they're not the first over a grand. There have been several now.

Shame the series wasn't as well recieved by the general masses as it obviously has been by the rich few.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I've seen sellers list one price one day and change the price the next or just go ahead and delist it. No one in their right mind would pay $2,500 for Strawberry Panic Light Novel 2. The book just isn't worth it. The entire collection of Sailor Moon 1-18 manga, Cardcaptor Sakura's DVD collection, and the Sailor Moon DiC Dub DVDs from ADV all put together just barely even reach an eBay worth of $2,500 and those are some of the hardest series to collect. So I've gotta call bullshit here. >_>

jvpski3

Post by jvpski3 »

I saw on Strawberry Panic Manga vol.1 that
Adam Arnold was the editor!
:ssseas: ~~~~Aloo~~~~ - SweetxElisaa^^ - My 18 year-0ld sister (Little!!) :ssseas:
xD - ENVY HER REALLY!!! - xD
><><><><><< MY ASCII IS LOW :(

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

jvpski3 wrote:I saw on Strawberry Panic Manga vol.1 that
Adam Arnold was the editor!
Yes, I'm Senior Editor here at Seven Seas. I've had a hand in just about every one of our books.