Will Hollow Fields Ever become an anime?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Jaxgomangaversion

Will Hollow Fields Ever become an anime?

Post by Jaxgomangaversion »

I wish Hollow Fields became an anime, people keep asking this and their curiousity is my curiousity as well. Why is it only japan's mangas get animated. I like their anime too but, Hollow Fields is too good to be ignored ya know. If Hollow Fields did have its story animated into episodes or OVAs or maybe some giant anime movie, that would be so awesome, Seven Seas entertainment would actually have a western animated series going on. If that would to broadcast in America, I suggest put it on "Cartoon Network".

Voice suggestions for th acting of the characters is important.

Lucy [voiced by happy go lucky, shy toned little girl] [act like the child, not a 20 year old!]
Claude [voiced by someone who can sound like a 10 year old boy only smart]
Miss Weaver [sounds kinda like Malificient from Sleeping Beauty]
Mister Croach [voiced by an old man with a grouchy tone]
Miss Notch [sounds like a formal young girl and like in Vol.1 her voice does sounds tiny and mechanical as well as the other engineers]
Stinch [would have a deep, kinda scratchy, and big guy voice]
Doctor Bleak [Because he's in a clockwork box, he sounds normal but sounds like hes talking through a walky talky only without the "KKKKKK!"]
Summer [would obviously sound like a ditsy little girl]

The rest is up to.... well... Seven Seas Etnertainment!

takeshi60

Re: Will Hollow Fields Ever become an anime?

Post by takeshi60 »

Hollow fields only has 3 volumes out. most likely if they could they might be able to make 2-4 episodes.
other then that Hollow Fields has a long way to go before becoming a anime

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Will Hollow Fields Ever become an anime?

Post by Adam_Arnold »

takeshi60 wrote:Hollow fields only has 3 volumes out. most likely if they could they might be able to make 2-4 episodes.
other then that Hollow Fields has a long way to go before becoming a anime
You're forgetting that the series skips ahead in time between some of the chapters. There's a lot of room for filler episodes to flesh out Lucy's classes and her progression as a mad scientist.