Strawberry Panic fb & fanfics: Keeping the Hill alive!

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
ninemil

Re: Strawberry Panic fb & fanfics: Keeping the Hill alive!

Post by ninemil »

'Thunderous'

Nagisa Aoi & Miyuki Rokujō from Strawberry Panic.

A vengeful Miyuki Rokujō hovers like a thunderous storm cloud over her now rival, and new Etoile charge, Nagisa Aoi.

Quick and dirty shading after playing with Clip's Pose Studio for the first time. Mightily impressed.

ninemil

Post by ninemil »

'Confessional'

Strawberry Panic's Hikari Konohana and Yaya Nanto.

Yaya: "あれ Hikari? Come to pray or come somewhere quiet so I can find you alone?"
Hikari: "I've come to confess, Yaya-chan."
Yaya: *dumbfounded* "Confess? You?!"

This has been sat atop the scanner for a good three months since I got the new machine - I just never got round to finishing it. Rushed Yaya's face a bit to get it out of the door, and I'll likely edit her eyes later, so they match the style of Hikari's. Either way, exceedingly pleased with the new kit. Makes a whole new level of detail and accuracy possible.

'Strawberry Touch'

Strawberry Panic's Nagisa Aoi and Shizuma Hanazono.

I'm a sucker for intimate moments, and while the previewers insist Nagisa's more 'OOoo' than yawn, I must admit, I retain my doubts :p Still, an undeniably tender moment between our leading ladies, even if Nagisa is secretly nodding off ;) Perhaps it's all the Etoile work Miyuki has her doing after classes...

Fluff for fluff's sake, by way of apology for the rushed Yaya and Hikari piece yesterday. Enjoy ^^

ninemil

Post by ninemil »

'Strawberry Intent'

Strawberry Panic's Shizuma Hanazono.

The 'you know you're in trouble when...' look ;) Much fun to draw. Seems episode twelve is burnt onto the back of my retina - I didn't even need the death stare on screen to reprodu
ce this ^^ :D

More fluff, cos, well because :p Enjoy ^^