Kashimashi Omnibus?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The Omnibus 1 listing you saw is only tentative and based upon an early, preliminary schedule for 2009 that we have to supply our distributor with in advance. We will release more information about the two omnibus editions in the coming year once we have approval to do so. Again, any omnibus are tentative and may or may not happen at this point.

ABCmon

Post by ABCmon »

Is the Kashimashi Omnibus the same as the mangas and it is like carrying all 5 volume together or is it a new kind of story to it?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

ABCmon wrote:Is the Kashimashi Omnibus the same as the mangas and it is like carrying all 5 volume together or is it a new kind of story to it?
If you have the individual volumes, you have the series. The omnibus will just be reprints.

Daily Chapter

KashimashiZ

Post by Daily Chapter »

So it's basically like that DragonballZ big manga in that it's like the first three volumes packed into one big volume?
My record, on the record, clearly states, that I have no record, off the record, make a record of that.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

No, the trim size won't change as it did with DragonBall Z. We keep our Omnibus at the same trim size, so it'll stay 5" x 7.125". The book will just be thicker.

Daily Chapter

It's here!

Post by Daily Chapter »

I just got my July issue of Get Stuf'D from Right Stuf because I'm a member of their Got Anime club, and I saw in the manga section where Kashimashi Omnibus Collection 1 has just come out.
My record, on the record, clearly states, that I have no record, off the record, make a record of that.

Kaosgirl

Re: Kashimashi Omnibus?

Post by Kaosgirl »

:(

I *finally* find this, and only in omnibus. I finished reading it, and didn't want it to end... it's like the only version of the "boy gets turned into girl and just goes with it" story that's ever not driven me bonkers.

But it looks like I'm about 7 months late for the conversations, which is like the only way I can keep it going. (Other than re-reading it, but I have to wait like 6 months before I can do that.)