REQUEST THREAD: What Manga Should Seven Seas License Next?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Nermie

Re: REQUEST THREAD: What Manga Should Seven Seas License Nex

Post by Nermie »

Wow crazy, you have an insane number of requests. You should try to be a little more realistic.

On another note, I have a request of my own. Itoshi no Karin, being put out by Houbunsha (not sure if anyone has exclusive licensing rights to them). It's an adorable and sweet slice of life romance manga. It's fairly new, and still on-going, but it looks like it's going to be quite popular very quickly. Not sure on sales numbers in Japan though (info page http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=95479). And I'm still pushing for Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata, a nice manga about love.. and SCIENCE.

Crazyj21990

Post by Crazyj21990 »

I understand Nermie but there are so many titles that I would like to see license and published here in the US. Now I know that there's a possibility that Seven Seas Entertainment won't be able to license all of them, but I hope that maybe they will license and publish a few of my requests. In fact I'll shorten my list of requests to the titles that I would like to see license and published the most in order to try to be a little more realistic.

Crazyj21990

Post by Crazyj21990 »

To try to be more realistic I've decided to shorten my list of requests to the titles that I would like to see licensed and published the most. Before I do so I would like to apologize if this sounds like that I'm being pushy and impatient about this but I'm not. I would just really like to see these titles licensed and published here in the US. If you all choose not to license and/or publish some or any of these titles I can understand why. I can understand this because either some of these titles are impossible to get (as you mentioned in one of your previous posts), just mature, or they're adult titles, and for that I'll be O.K. if you license or publish some, any, or all of these titles. Here's my shorten list of requests with the titles both in english and their alternate names in parentheses or just as they appear on http://www.mangaupdates.com and various manga scan websites...

Titles that I would like to see license and publish the most:

Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary (Hitomi-sensei no Hokenshitsu)
Keep Your Hands Off My Daughter (Uchi no Musume ni Te Dasu na!)
Killing Bites
Regards to Black Wife (Black Yome ni Yoroshiku)
Franken Fran
Kami-sama Drop (God Has Fallen)
Nadenade Shikoshiko
Bushido Academy (Take Dake Dake!-Takedakei Gentei)
Granny's an Idol (Obaachan wa Idol)
Man's Bestest Friend (Wanko Number One)
Kakei no Alice
Today's Kerberos (Kyou no Cerberus)
Shinbashi no Miko
My Little Home (Orange Yane no Chiisana le)
Too Much Booty (Onimote)
Dog Ears (Inumimi)
Tama Hiyo! (Tama Hiyori)
Baby Princess
Space China Dress
Spotted Flower
Leona Explosion
Oumagadoki Zoo (Oumagadoki Doubutsuen)
Boku Girl
Monochrome Boys and Girls (Monokuro Shounen Shoujo)
Demon Princess VS (Onihime VS)
Happy Negative Marriage
L-Size Little Sister (Eru-Eru Sister)
Girl and Car on the Beat (Pato Musume Ikkimasu!)
Milk on the Farm (Rakunou Milk!)
Fukigen Cinderella
Oh, My Sweet Alien (Yome ga Kore na Monde)
Novice Policewoman Kiruko-san (Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san)
Love x Rob x Stockholm
Mamacolle
Super-Dreadnought Girl 4946 (Chou Dokyuu Shoujo 4946)
Grim Reaper and Four Girl Friends (Shinigami-sama to 4-nin Kanojo)
The Shinigami Infirmary (Hokenshitsu no Shinigami)
Tokkou Maid Thunder (Tokkou! Maid Thunder)
8♀1♂ (Hachi Ichi)
Little Witch's Diary
Eyaminokami-The Plague Princess (Eyami no Kami)
Hana No Android Gakuen
Izo's Lover! (Izoraba!)
Soul Mate Tourist (Yuurei Ryokoudairiten Soul Mate Tourist)
Destruction Princess (Desu Puri)

Again I'm sorry if this sounds like that I'm being pushy and impatient but I'm not being either of these things. I would just really like to see these titles licensed and published here in the US. I know that it could take awhile to license and publish certain titles and I can understand the process you would have to go through in order to do so just as you've done in the past. I still hope that you guys will license and publish some or all of these titles on my list of requests. If not I can understand why. I also hope that someone will license and publish these titles here in the US if you guys choose not to license or publish some or any of these titles. For more information on these titles please see my previous posts or go to http://www.mangaupdates.com.
Last edited by Crazyj21990 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Crazyj21990

Post by Crazyj21990 »

I've forgot to mention that most of the titles on my list of requests have already been released this year or will be released sometime this year. Still I hope that you license and publish these titles once they're released and/or get more chapters to where you can license and publish a full volume of it. As for the other titles they have already been released the past and licensed and published in other countries, but I would still like to see them licensed and published here in the US.

Crazyj21990

Post by Crazyj21990 »

Here's another title that I would really like to see licensed and published along with the other titles on my list of titles that I would like to see licensed and published the most. Here it is...

Mythic Punch (Shinwa Ponchi):

"Aritake Deigo has decided to move out and go live on his own no matter the cost. The reason for this is that he can no longer stand living with his family anymore. All he wants is to find a place to live a miserly life of self-loathing. While talking to an apartment agent, he encounters a strange blue-haired girl carrying a snake statue. When he starts hearing a faint voice come from the statue, he grows curious and touches it. A blinding flash of light ensues and he loses consciousness. Upon waking up, he finds out that he has been possessed by Lyssa, the Goddess of Madness. As a result, if he doesn't live a life of happiness, he will be taken over by the Goddess of Madness and die!" (Obtained from http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=42266). You guys definitely got to check out this manga because it's pretty funny when you read it. This manga also makes a lot of references to Greek mythology.

Hilarion

Post by Hilarion »

I really liked the art in Blood Alone. The story was good also...
I see on the web site of Masayuki Takano that there are other works, such as:

Moon Edge
Cronos Haze

I don't read Japanese, are these manga? If so, would they be available to license?
Once again, the art looks good to me and that is all I can go by.

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

After having enjoyed the Anime of Hataraku Maou-sama!, i decided to go look around for a manga of it and i actually found 2!!

the original is Hataraku Maou-sama! and pretty much follows the same story line the anime did.
The other one is a spinn-off named Hataraku Maou-sama! High School! that places everyone in a high school setting with Maou trying to become student president while the hero Emilia tries to stop him ofc, while also not trying to fall in love with him.

Both are very comical and fun to read, and i'd love to see these published here in Europe :)

Souldrake

Post by Souldrake »

TheFrostDude wrote: 18. Tenkou no Tobira by KAKERU
I am wondering on this... I haven't read it, but have considered ordering it from Amazon along with some other interesting series that have piqued my interest. The problem with Kakeru is that his manga tend to be rather eroi which can send red flags on the good ol' USA prude patrol. I mean, I love Mahou Shoujo Pretty Bell to death... but I think it would shock and appall the people who matter in comic ratings and such in the States. I mean, the story sounds awesome and Kakeru's art is beautiful... and eroi very eroi >.>;

Cashmerella

Post by Cashmerella »

Sorry for the length, but I have many reccomendations so this will be long, as I explained some stuff about them as well. I'll give you a summary of my reccomendations, that I would definitely buy if licensed (so not everybody has to read through all of it):
-More Kuni no Alice (preferred titles seen below)
-Any good alice in wonderland or fairy tale themed manga you can find
-Dolls by Naked Ape (psychological)
-Various otome series (Brothers Conflict, Diabolik Lovers, Amnesia, Starry Sky, Hiiro no Kakera, Kamigami no Asobi, Arcana Familgia, Hakuouki)
-Kyo Kara Maoh! (fantasy/shounen-ai)
-Various yaoi series (Warui series, Abarenbou Kareshi, Goshujinsama to Wanko, Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de, Finder series, Love Stage!! and Back Stage!!, Dramatical Murder and Togainu no Chi) and any yaoi by Haruka Minami
-Kakei no Alice (newest series by Kaori Yuki)

I have bought every single Kuni no Alice manga released to date and I plan to continue. So, you're probably already planning it, but will you please continue to license these? Specifically the Kuni no Alice series that haven't been licensed I'd like to request are Alice in the Country of Clover: Black Lizard and Bitter Taste (this one was partly scanlated so i got to see that it was very good. however, i'm not sure the scanners will ever finish it. Therefore, you just might get a bunch of readers who, like me, read the incomplete scanlation and are eager to find out what happens in the second half!), also another Clover story entitled March Hare's Revolution looks good. Very importantly, I also wanted to request a third Clover story, The White Rabbit and the Clockwork Trap. I find this very important as Peter seems to be the only character for whom a manga exists that haven't been licensed by anybody yet, and I know he has a decent fanbase. Others that haven't been licensed yet are another Clover series called Twin Lover and four more Alice Love Fables stories. If you could one day license all of these in due time, I would be very happy! C: I'll buy them all! And I've already got my best friend hooked on the series too, hehehe.

Thanks very much for licensing another alice series, too! I Am Alice looks good! I will definitely buy that one, too! I also really liked the other series by that author, Dictatorial Grimoire. If you know of any more good Alice in Wonderland or Fairy Tale themed mangas, if you could license some of those I would definitely get try those ones out as well! C:

Another series that is VERY good that I think would greatly benefit whichever publisher picks it up is Dolls by Naked Ape. It's been completed at 12 volumes. There is a fan group scanlating, but they are maybe halfway and are moving extremely slowly, so if you licensed this series within the next year or two they wouldn't probably even be at volume 9 yet. So you don't have to worry about people reading the whole thing online, as I'm sure said group stops scanlating a series that has been licensed. Anyways, it has wickedly gorgeous art, for example like the mangaka Kaori Yuki if you are familiar with her. However, it's not a prettyboy shoujo series, it's a dark psychological mystery. I'm fairly sure it would sell well, it's just too darn good not to. Also, fans who have been keeping up with the scanlations will I'm sure buy the mangas to find out how it ends, since if you do decide to license it within the next 2 years there's no way this group will be done (as they manage multiple series and are VERY understaffed). If you could at least look into it, I would very much appreciate it! C:

Also, I am a rather big fan of otome series, as you might've noticed from my Kuni no Alice obsession. I was wondering if you could consider licensing more otome series as well? Especially since you're running out of Alice series to license.

After looking up the otome series I'm familiar with, I see there are a few short manga adaptations of the series Brothers Conflict as well as the series Diabolik Lovers. There is a one-volume manga adaptation for the series Amnesia and a bunch of short manga adaptations from the otome series Starry Sky. There is also a one-volume manga adaptation for Hiiro no Kakera. There seems to be a manga for Kamigami no Asobi which just aired fresh this season but I'm not sure if the manga has been dropped or not in Japan, though it's worth looking into. There is one 4-volume adaptation of Arcana Familgia which I believe is an otome series. There are also a few manga adaptations of Hakuouki; one which is one volume and complete, and the other three are either ongoing or dropped, I'm not sure as I wasn't able to find the information.

Also, another request is a series that was once licensed by Tokyopop but is currently ongoing and obviously is not licensed anymore, called Kyo Kara Maoh!. I believe it's somewhat BL, but the anime had a sort of shounen series feel to it as well honestly, but I can't say whether or not there is more BL themes in the manga, as I hadn't heard of it til Tokyopop shut down, though I can assure you it's only Shounen-ai and not yaoi. According to wikipedia there are at least 16 volumes out.

While on the topic, seeing as I've seen you license series with a lot of female fanservice, I was wondering if you'd consider publishing some BL or yaoi?? As your mangas seem to market to a wider variety, for example the otome Kuni no Alice series in contrast to a few fanservicey female series which are more directed towards males, I thought you wouldn't have a problem selling it. If you were to ever start marketing BL or yaoi, I would reccomend the Warui series, beginning with the first volume Warui Koto Shitai. It's still publishing, going strong on its 13th volume, and focuses on 4 different couples, though each volume has a different name so that can get a little confusing. But it is I have to say the cutest yaoi series I have seen and the characters are great, and honestly I critique BL very harshly. It seems to be rather popular as well. I would definitely buy it. I don't know how popular they are but I also greatly enjoyed and would purchase such series as Abarenbou Kareshi, Goshujinsama to Wanko, Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de and almost anything by mangaka Haruka Minami, though I must warn that all of those are yaoi, not just light fluff. Also in that category is the Finder series, which is ongoing at 9 volumes right now. I would also reccomend the yaoi Love Stage!! which doesn't have quite as many volumes yet but seems to be relatively popular right now; it is even getting an anime next season, and an OVA the season after. There is also an accompanying series called Back Stage!!. There's also a one-volume adaptation of the yaoi game Dramatical Murder which is also getting an anime this year. I believe there is a couple one-volume adaptations of the yaoi game Togainu no Chi as well, which was made by the same company and though the anime was a flop among fans the series itself still remains fairly popular.

Moving on, I mentioned her earlier but I'm a fan of Kaori Yuki. Her latest manga, Kakei no Alice, is alice in wonderland themed, I was hoping you might consider that one as well. This mangaka is well-known for her dark storylines and gorgeous art.

One of the series I mentioned MIGHT be licensed already but I'm fairly sure they're not, I'm absolutely sure for most of them though. Anyways, I would appreciate it if you would consider some of them and maybe look into them at least, though if you choose not to license them I understand~ But please at least give a few consideration :'D Since I noted somewhat of a variety (dark/psychological to romance/otome to yaoi), hopefully at least one will get licensed~!

Crazyj21990

Post by Crazyj21990 »

I've decided that I would still really like to see Doukyuusei no Maccho-Kun licensed and published along with the other titles that I would like to see licensed and published the most. In addition, here's another title that I would also really like to see license and published the most along with the other titles that I've mentioned that I would like to see licensed and published the most, and I also think that this title would also be a good addition to all the other monster girl titles that you've licensed and/or published in the past. Here it is...

Fox's Wedding (Kitsune no Yomeiri):

"Ousuke is some random geek who seems to have terrible luck. He wishes for nothing more but to get rid of his terrible luck & to be able to have a normal, peaceful school life, and so he prays for that wish at a fox altar.

Upon praying to a fox statue his life seems to take an unexpected turn for the better….or is it for the worse?" (Obtained from http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=30876).

I hope you like it along with the other titles that I would like to see licensed and published the most.

Crazyj21990

Post by Crazyj21990 »

Here are some more titles that I would really like to see licensed and published the most along with the other titles that I would really like to see licensed and published the most. Here they are...

Kimi no Tame ni Hiku Chopin:

"From Aerandria Scans:

Our protagonist, Kazune, met Hiroyuki by chance when she was very little, and she remembers even now how much fun she had listening to his piano performance. She has always dreamed of meeting him again, but when she does, he is called "The Piano Prince" and seems very hard to approach. And then, before her appears the spirit of Chopin himself! He will make the wheel of fate turn for the two main characters!" (Obtained from http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=57702). This manga features the famous composer Frederic Chopin. I just I should let you know this in case if you're looking to license any titles with historical references or famous historical figures.

Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi:

"Having given a magical Tengu mask to a human boy when she was little, Tengu princess Arazunaya Jirou is told by her father to go get it back. Nariyuki (the boy), now a high schooler, doesn't want to give it back. Slapstick comedy ensues." (Obtained from http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=82025). I also think that this title would be a good addition to all of the other monster girl titles you have licensed and/or published so far.

Play Marriage (Pure-Mari):

"From Chibi Manga:

Hanamusubi Academy is a boarding school for brides. There, the school does a mock wedding, a.k.a Play Mari, which is every student's dream. Anzutama Hyakufuku wants to do Play Mari with her boyfriend, but a big wave of rebellion was waiting..." (Obtained from http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=51869).
Last edited by Crazyj21990 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Puuuuuth

Post by Puuuuuth »

The topmost on my wishlist right now is the following two:
Ouke no Monshou by Fumin (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2836) I've Heard that Red River was a ripoff of this.
No Game No Life (Novel) by KAMIYA Yuu (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=101992) PLEASE do the novel too, and not just the manga.

Other things on my wishlist:
Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO) by FUJISAWA Tohru really needs a reprint after Tokyopop went under. It's such a good manga.
Genzou Hitogata Kiwa by TAKADA Yuuzou
Futaba-kun Change by ARO Hiroshi
Love Monster by MIYAGI Riko, it might suit you since you are doing other mangas with supernatural beings in them.
Mahoraba by KOJIMA Akira, funny.
Mint na Bokura by YOSHIZUMI Wataru
Mx0 by KANO Yasuhiro hilarious
Yamada Tarou Monogatari by MORINAGA Ai

Valandil

Post by Valandil »

Here are a few manga that I would most like to see licensed

Ame Nochi Hare (Clear Up After Rain) - Author: Bikke
Amagai Gakuen, a prestigious school for boys, was hit by an unusual spring storm during the entrance ceremony. Five boys - Hazuki, Toma, Yusuke, Madoka and Junta - were all caught in the storm's violence and were affected by a strange phenomenon. All of them were transformed into girls!!
Info obtained from http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=33620

Yumekui Merry (Dream Eater Merry) - Author: Ushiki Yoshitaka
Yumeji has the power to forecast a person's dream based on the multicolored auras that surround them when he looks through his fingers. His skills are unpolished, but when he sees a black aura, he knows for certain what that person will see that night: a nightmare.
Yumeji has been having nightmares himself recently, where he is chased endlessly by an army of cats until he awakens. But when a strange girl named Merry literally falls into his life, his experience with dreams becomes bizarre and dangerous when he vows to help Merry return to the world of dreams from whence she came.
Info obtained from http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=25839

Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll) - Author: Kaitou Reiji, Artist: Takagi Hakaru
During the early 20th century, along with technological advancements, scientists were able to develop sophisticated magic. The combination of science and sorcery was Makinot, circuits made from spells that were put into objects to bring them to life and even gain a personality. It was developed as a military weapon and has now spread throughout the world.
Akabane Raishin is now attending the Royal Academy to become the best in the world. Accompanied by the lovely teenage girl Yaya, who is actually Raishin’s puppet weapon, he plans on rocketing to the top of the class. However, his test scores come nearly dead last although his combat skills and determination are second to none. Raishin has to compete with the deadliest of classmates if he wants to come out as the king.
Info obtained from http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=52885

Ame Nochi Hare is a great manga similar to the Seven Seas titles Kashimashi or the soon to be released Kokoro Connect. Dream Eater Merry is an action filled manga similar to Scientific Railgun or Witch Buster. Unbreakable Machine Doll is like the recently announced Clad Lord: Master of Golems manga. All three are fantastic manga that I think would fit in with Seven Seas line up of manga very well, even if you don't wind up licensing them I highly recommend everyone read them, they are all really good.

Crazyj21990

Post by Crazyj21990 »

Here are some more titles that I would really like to see licensed and published the most along with the other titles that I would really like to see licensed and published the most. Now don't worry I'm still trying to be realistic by keeping my list of requests to a minimum. Here they are...

First, I came across these titles on the website http://www.heros-web.com/en/ which happens to be the website to the monthly comic magazine "HERO'S" in Japan. Here they are...

Afterschool Catastrophe:-Re:THE END of the end-:

"Shitone Tsukumo is a young man whose father calls himself a descendent of Nostradamus. He meets a strange girl who says she is the “Great King of Fear” who should have destroyed the world in 1999. This belated “king” then tries to fulfill the predictions of Nostradamus in this catastrophic, chaotic comedy!" (Obtained from http://www.heros-web.com/en/works/catastrophe.html).

Aventurier:

"The story is set in ×France in the early 20th century, called the Belle Epoque (Beautiful Era).
sIn the country of art that boasts the splendor, there was a thief, who repeatedly involved in stealing in genius ways. The protean and elusive man, its appearance is its modus operandi is fearless to the bizarre.
The name of the thief with thousands of names is Arsene Lupin!
A classic of Maurice Leblanc has been revived by Takashi Morita!!" (Obtained from http://www.heros-web.com/en/works/aventurier.html). This title sounds like something that would be right up Seven Seas Entertainment's alley seeing as how most of the titles that I have licensed and published so far are based on classic novels.

Dororon! OKUNI-chan:

"Girl power is justice!

This thrilling story is about a young girl who assumes she can refine her “girl power” by defeating monsters.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Okuni—a second-year junior high school student—is ordered by Six (the beautiful sixth devil king) to suppress the violent monsters that plague the human world.
The tale of this mistaken young girl is full of laughter and tears!
Hiroyuki Takahashi, the winner of the 2nd HERO’S Comic Award, makes his serialized debut at unprecedented speed with Dororon! OKUNI-chan." (Obtained from http://www.heros-web.com/en/works/okunichan.html).

Sidekick Fighting Rule:

"A “sidekick” is the hero’s partner and helper who works inside and outside of the shadows to support the hero.

Bright Wing, a female hero, and her sidekick Katsuo Hoshino (known as “Toy Bird”) work inside the Hero System—an organization for cracking down on crime perpetrated by people who misuse their special abilitie(kamingu).
Katsuo is serving as a sidekick and training to become a hero, but he doesn’t have the special abilities that are an absolute requirement for heroes.
Introducing a powerful duo made up of a good-for-nothing woman around age 30 and a busybody man!" (Obtained from http://www.heros-web.com/en/works/sidekick.html). I would recommend this title along with the other title that I've suggested which is "Keep Your Hands Off of My Daughter" when Seven Seas Entertainment starts licensing and/or publishing superhero mangas. That is if it does.

You check out the above titles at http://www.heros-web.com/en/ along with another title that I've suggested in one of my previous posts that happens to be there, and that's "Killing Bites". However, these titles and others are all in Japanese, but they look good as well as interesting.

Next, I came across this title on the app "Mangabox" that I've mentioned in one of my previous posts. Here it is...

Shion of the Dead:

"Shion Shoji, 15 years old (?), is a brilliant and gorgeous high school student!! Tsubasa Raimi, the lucky boy who sits beside her, is torn between whether or not to ask her out. Because, I mean…she’s totally a zombie!! Get ready for surreal gags and modern, refreshing, and slightly bittersweet school life, because even zombies need love!" (Obtained from http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=113177). I would recommend this title for Seven Seas Entertainment because I think that it would be another good addition to all of the other monster girl titles.

Third, I came across this title under the what's new section of http://www.mangaupdates.com. Here it is...

Vampire Library:

Although there's no summary for this title yet you can still check out at Mangahere where it has received a lot of good comments from readers/viewers.

Lastly, I forgot to mention for my list of titles that I would really like to see licensed and published the most and that's "Wind Up Snail" ("Nejimaki Kagyu").

I stil hope that you guys will license and publish these titles along with the other ones that I would really like to see licensed and published the most.

Crazyj21990

Post by Crazyj21990 »

Here's my new and improved list of titles that I would really like to see licensed and published the most. I took a few of the titles that I had on my previous list of requests off. I hope you like them. Also, just let to know that I'm still trying to be realistic by keeping my list of requests to a minimum (shortening it to the titles that I would really like to see licensed and published the most). I would also like to apologize once again if this still sounds like that I'm being pushy and rude, but I'm not being any of those things I just really like to see these titles licensed and published here in the US. I hope you like them and here they are with their associated/alternate names in parentheses, most of them anyway for those that have a associated/alternate name...

Titles that I would really like to see licensed and published the most:

Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary (Hitomi-sensei no Hokenshitsu)
Keep Your Hands Off My Daughter (Uchi no Musume ni Te Dasu na!)
Killing Bites
Regards to Black Wife (Black Yome ni Yoroshiku)
Franken Fran
Kami-sama Drop (God Has Fallen)
Nadenade Shikoshiko
Bushido Academy (Take Dake Dake!-Takedakei Gentei)
Granny's an Idol (Obaachan wa Idol)
Man's Bestest Friend (Wanko Number One)
Kakei no Alice
Today's Keroberos (Kyou no Cerberus)
Shinbashi no Miko
My Little Home (Orange Yane no Chiisana le)
Dog Ears (Inumimi)
Tama Hiyo! (Tama Hiyori)
Baby Princess
Space China Dress
Spotted Flower
Leona Explosion
Oumagadoki Zoo (Oumagadoki Doubutsuen)
Boku Girl
Monochrome Boys and Girls (Monokuro Shounen Shoujo)
Demon Princess VS (Onihime VS)
Happy Negative Marriage
L-Size Little Sister (Eru-Eru Sister)
Girl and Car on the Beat (Pato Musume Ikkimasu!)
Oh, My Sweet Alien (Yome ga Kore na Monde)
Novice Policewoman Kiruko-san (Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san)
Love x Rob x Stockholm
Super-Dreadnought Girl 4949 (Chou Dokyuu Shoujo 4946)
Grim Reaper and Four Girl Friends (Shinigami-sama to 4-nin Kanojo)
The Shinigami Infirmary (Hokenshitsu no Shinigami)
Tokkou Maid Thunder (Tokku! Maid Thunder)
8♀1♂ (Hachi Ichi)
Eyaminokami-the Plague Princess (Eyami no Kami)
Hana No Android Gakuen
Soul Mate Tourist (Yuurei Ryokoudairiten Soul Mate Tourist)
Destruction Princess (Desu Puri)
Mythic Punch (Shinwa Ponchi)
Fox's Wedding (Kitsune no Yomeiri)
Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi
Play Marriage (Pure-Mari)
Afterschool Catastrophe:-Re: THE END of the end-
Aventurier
Dororon! OKUNI-chan
Sidekick Fighting Rule
Shion of the Dead
Vampire Library
Wind Up Snail (Nejimaki Kagyu)
Doukyuusei no Maccho-Kun
Welcome to the El-Palacio (Koko ga Uwasa no El Palacio)
Fukigen Cinderella
Little Witch's Diary
Grampa is a Boy Detective (Ojiichan wa Shounen Tantei)
Makyou no Shanana
Royal Seventeen
Cherry x Cherry
Queen's White Rabbit (Joousama no Shirousagi)
Okusan

For more information on these titles please check out my previous posts where I mentioned them or at http://www.mangaupdates.com. You can also view them online at various manga scan websites or on the websites of various monthly serialized magazines such as HEROs at http://www.heros-web.com/en/ and others, even though they'll be in a different language such as Japanese and others. I hope you like them and that you will license and publish these titles here in the US.

Now here are two more titles (with summaries included) that I would like to add this list...

Hime Doll!! (Himedol!!):

"Inspired by his grandfather's skills, Kiriyama Kyoutarou's dream is to become a hairstylist. For that he enrolls in Yumemino Private Academy, also known as Tech High, the first combined technical high school in the country, more specifically he enrolls in the Beautician Department. Little did he know that his neighbor in class is Samejima Alto, an infamous female delinquent renowned for her monstrous strength. Even after that meeting his school life proves to be quite eventful as he stumbles upon a mysterious idol's secretive practice, discovers a connection with the biggest up-and-coming idol around and receives a rather unexpected request from the fearful Samejima - "Can you turn me into an idol!?". A story about following your dreams, even when everything and everyone seems to believe they're unfit considering who you are." (Obtained from http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=100858).

Rena in the Strange Town (Otogi no Machi no Rena):

"From Anime Waves:
Rena Misaki was a normal girl in high school in the small town of Otogi. But lately she is being tormented by Kegari Chota (little hamster like imps that cause greatly increased sexual desire). They had been banished from the village long ago by a priest. But somehow they have returned and have taken an interest in Rena. And if that wasn't enough trouble, they are starting to spread. Rena has to find away to get rid of them and have a normal life, before she ends up sleeping with all the guys around her." (Obtained from http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=426). I know that this title is an adult title and if you guys choose to license and publish it because of that I can understand why as well as other reasons you could possibly have for not licensing and publishing this title.