does Strawberry have an anime

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

No. There is no Strawberry Panic anime. Any talk you hear of a Strawberry Panic anime series is a rank fabrication. This ghastly deception is no doubt concocted the same sinister forces who propogate the untruth that Bielefeld exists.

59cobalt

Re: a

Post by 59cobalt »

Hato wrote:Alright lord whatever i alright found one on youtube and well............................i win hahahahahaha
*sigh*

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Ichigo69

Post by Ichigo69 »

Facepalm.jpg

Hato, the point is the same as the one people make about there being no Tsukihime anime. It's a completely different, bad rendition of the original (be it a game, like Tsukihime, or a Manga/Light Novel, like Strawberry Panic).
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/25/rikanonipaasmrt2.jpg[/img]
Nope... Not a thing.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Ichigo69 wrote:Hato, the point is the same as the one people make about there being no Tsukihime anime.
Congratulations to completely missing the point yourself.
It's a completely different, bad rendition of the original (be it a game, like Tsukihime, or a Manga/Light Novel, like Strawberry Panic).
Only with Strawberry Panic the anime isn't bad despite being different.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Sarcasm is truly a lost art...

I actually don't think the anime is all that bad, very different but not bad. Sort of like the KujiUn television series versus the OVA.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Victor Delacroix wrote:Should I watch the Strawberry Panic anime? It's summer and I have nothing better to do...would it be worth the time it takes to watch it?
That would depend on your tastes, wouldn't it? What are you usually watching?

cu
59cobalt

Michiru

Post by Michiru »

Yeah, but the same writer did all the print stuff (though not the anime). Honestly, I like all that I've read--I haven't read the short stories--since they all give a different spin on the characters. The novels go deeper into characters and have lots of cute/romantic side scenes. The manga has beautiful art and gives us some great pin-ups and visual ideas. And the anime shows the characters daily lives instead of jumping right into the Etoile drama.