does Strawberry have an anime

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
catstigereyes

the anime's good!

Post by catstigereyes »

really that said the manga and light novels are good as well. the anime is sold as a box set these days go out and get it. i liked the anime.. DUB only though.

Kid Charlemagne

Re: does Strawberry have an anime

Post by Kid Charlemagne »

FWIW, I enjoyed the anime, particularly the background music. :happy:

catshione

Re: does Strawberry have an anime

Post by catshione »

Yes, seeing as i own the legal box set sold in north America as well as the two manga books. Sorry not gonna pick up the omi-bus. though i wished i had waited since there is some new material in the new omi-bus book. I enjoyed both the manga and the anime for this one. But I also have no problems with reading as well as watching. It would seem in most cases the story lines always part paths at some point. Bleach is a good example of this as well as many others.

I am trying to decide if I should wait to pick up any more books! the thoughts behind it are simple to many books not getting finished while in there printing runs. The strawberry line from this company is or was a good example. Tokyo pop also dropped a few that i was following mid stream. nothing like owning 1-12 of something and know it ends with volume 16! in japan and that it will never be Finished in the united states! I have thought of importing the silly last four of those books but seeing as I can not read japan language it's really pointless!