Ballad of a Shinigami

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
CMB

Post by CMB »

I think we will just have to wait and see. :happyhappy:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The novel is broken up into a set of different stories that involve the various jobs Momo is assigned or takes on. Some are souls Momo must reap, and others are people she crosses pathes with. And through it all, we learn more about Momo's mysterious past and what sets her apart from the other reapers.

CMB

Post by CMB »

Sounds like fun. I hope to pick it up soon. Thank you. :happyhappy: :happyhappy:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

This does sound interesting, especially the part about "hat sets her apart from the other reapers." Can't wait to read this one!
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The manga is absolutely nothing at all like the Light Novels or even the anime. :sweat:

If anyone is curious about the manga version, Nanakusa does not provide the art. Instead a shoujo artist named Asuka Izumi draws the series, so it's a very different title in terms of the look and also the tone.
Last edited by Giz on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I'd recommend the anime, to be honest. Even if you do have to track down the fansubs to watch it, it's still a show that can make you cry like a girl.

CMB

Post by CMB »

Adam Arnold wrote:I'd recommend the anime, to be honest. Even if you do have to track down the fansubs to watch it, it's still a show that can make you cry like a girl.
I have to whole hearty agree with this statement. :happyhappy:

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

That may have something to do with it not being out until next month.