Nymphet (Kodomo No Jikan) - What Happened?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Rebochan

Post by Rebochan »

Hey hey now. I've done the movie critic thing. I know I ripped a few sacred cows in my brief tenure too. It's just important to remember, being a critic, that as much as you like/hate something, it is only your opinion and you need to approach each film/book/show/etc. with an open mind. You are only one person with one opinion. Even the films I truly hated I would not have tried to outright suppress like ANN did.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Please stop calling it gay. Its horribly offensive to actual homosexuals and isn't a terribly original insult.

Further, I see the reason they delayed it slightly was due to marketing issues. While theres no doubt that KnJ has a devoted fanbase, if it doesn't have a chance of catching on with the general masses, it will most likely be seen as a marketing failure, which is something that SSE isn't terribly willing to do.

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

I still think there's hop, though
Misprint in your copy of the Bible, too, huh?