Tetragrammaton Labyrinth

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

That is a view few seem to agree with, but the view more should hold. As we are finding from these and other wonderful series, people miss a lot when they only read a censored version.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

PsychoticSoul wrote:Just Wondering, am I going to be able to find volume 1 of this at Anime Expo 2007 this weekend? The Manga's says june 07. Amazon says July 4. And is seven seas going to have a booth at AX this year?
We will have copies at our booth this weekend. ^_^

CMB

Post by CMB »

Is there any chance of a preview?? :sweat:

CMB

Post by CMB »

I think that is the plan. :happyhappy:

CMB

Post by CMB »

I finished the second one today and i can hardly wait for the next. The next book is going to give some back story details. This should be the best one of the series if it is like the first two. :happyhappy: :happyhappy:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Yes, the 3rd volume is indeed better than the first two. The backstory is truly amazing.

CMB

Post by CMB »

Thank you for the information and I'm so excited i can hardly wait. :sweat: :sweat: :happyhappy:

Richard J.
Location: A paradise where Funimation saves Geneon tiles and ADV titles.

Post by Richard J. »

Just curious, can any general info be shared about how the Strawberry line is doing overall or Tetra in specific? At the very least, can it be said honestly that Seven Seas isn't losing any money on any of their series so far? (The canceled ones notwithstanding.)

Waiting for the next volume for this one is bad. The reveal at the end of volume 2 was a bit of a surprise to say the least and I'm quite interested to see the flashbacks. (Volume 2 kicked a fair bit of butt really.)

I don't have a clue where this one plans to end. One hopes it will end in a bed so Meg and Angela can have a really happy end, but it could go total slaughter just as easily.
Someday Yuri will overcome Yaoi!

[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblack.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/b][/url]

CMB

Post by CMB »

This will be well worth the wait in the long run. If the story keeps building like this. :catgirl: :catgirl: