Tetragrammaton Labyrinth

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
catstigereyes

ah to know there are six books

Post by catstigereyes »

I enjoyed the frist two and look foward to the next four! this is an intresting manga.

Lord Eydvar

Post by Lord Eydvar »

I've got all 4 that are out right now and have read them at least 3x's each! AWESOME is my only response the what i think of this manga! I'll read almost anything (minus yaoi) but it takes something unique for me to read a manga more than once in quick sucession. I can't wait for v.5 and 6 to release. Anyone know if there are any plans to turn Tetra into an anime?

catstigereyes

Tetragrammaton Labyrinth is a intresting book.

Post by catstigereyes »

yuri subtext but you can tell meg and Angel like each other. though if you read the story its intresting the way the cha's play out. I look foward to finding out what happened in book 5.

Quick question. borders no longer has the series on the shelf you have to order it from there store. This seems to be a change up from when one and two were in the stores. I also picked up three and four from the borders store chain before finding out they will not stock it in store anymore. This was explained to me by a borders employee.. just wondering is you all knew that. Quick question one Venus Versus Virus vol 7. all the others have a buy link but this vol from you web site also you used to use amazon as seller and that's changed as well. What line ups are going to be backed in the present and what has been dropped.. Will Vol 6 of the Tetragrammaton Labyrinth make store shelfs? thanks

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Tetragrammaton Labyrinth is a intresting book.

Post by Adam_Arnold »

catstigereyes wrote:yuri subtext but you can tell meg and Angel like each other. though if you read the story its intresting the way the cha's play out. I look foward to finding out what happened in book 5.
By series end, there should be no question at all that this series in indeed a yuri one.

Quick question. borders no longer has the series on the shelf you have to order it from there store. This seems to be a change up from when one and two were in the stores. I also picked up three and four from the borders store chain before finding out they will not stock it in store anymore. This was explained to me by a borders employee.. just wondering is you all knew that.
The final volumes have smaller print runs, so not all stores may be stocking it at this point. It happens with less popular titles. You shouldn't have a problem ordering it online, though.

Quick question one Venus Versus Virus vol 7. all the others have a buy link but this vol from you web site also you used to use amazon as seller and that's changed as well.
As we're partners with Tor/Macmillan and they have product pages for the majority of our books, we changed all our links to ones linking to Tor's website. You can still find all our books at Amazon.com, though. Just do a search.

As for VVV7 not having a link to Tor's site yet, that's really just because I've been busy with a number of other more pressing projects.

What line ups are going to be backed in the present and what has been dropped.. Will Vol 6 of the Tetragrammaton Labyrinth make store shelfs? thanks

See my first answer.

Tetra 6 has been printed, though, and it is shipping now.

Ashandorath

Post by Ashandorath »

will there be an omnibus of this manga?

Seeing how I need to cut costs but not want to buy less manga :)

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ashandorath wrote:will there be an omnibus of this manga?

Seeing how I need to cut costs but not want to buy less manga :)
There currently aren't any plans to do any Tetra omnibus at this present time.

GrimSage

Thank You, Seven Seas

Post by GrimSage »

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at Seven Seas for seeing Tetragrammaton Labyrinth through to the end.

Even though some of their licensed yuri titles never made it to the finish, I'd like to applaud them for at least getting one of the titles from the original Strawberry line through to completion.

I don't know if there will ever be a true revival of the Strawberry line once again, but I'm glad I got to see the finale for one of their yuri titles.