Boogiepop: The Ultimate Guide

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
dirtyspike

Post by dirtyspike »

don't specifically remember that moment, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.
That happens in Boogiepop at Dawn, after Mo murder(I think) attacks Kuroda to kill him and fails 'cause he doesn't dies. the dying Kuroda is found by Touka, and Voila, Boogiepop is born.

I'm trying to remember the episode it happened in. I know I seen it. That's the only problem I have with Boogiepop Phantom's timeline being jumbled, I can't figure out which episodes have what things.
There is a flashback in the last episode on the Boogiepop Phantom anime series when Boogiepop encounters his "creator". Well I think is the last episode?? :sweat:

dirtyspike

Post by dirtyspike »

Mostlycloudly where have you gone :?: :dizzzy2: :saaad:

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

If you can find it, TRSI has released the Boogiepop Phantom Complete Collection. It may not have the soundtracks, but it does have a nice artbox, a color flyer that has an ad for the novels on one side (and a brief summary and credits on the other side), and the Boogiepop and Others live action movie.

Cons are great for finding rare items.

doceirias

Post by doceirias »

He is, but was busy with other projects.
His 2007 novel No Oxygen, Not to be Mirrored actually resolves a major plot thread from the Boogiepop novels.
And the ending to Beat's Discipline suggests he has another spin-off series in the works, starring Kirima Nagi.
Andrew Cunningham,
Translator for Faust, Goth, The Case of the Dragon Slayer, Boogiepop, Missing, Gosick, the xxxHolic and Death Note novels, and Parasyte.
Writer for [url]http://easternstandard.pbwiki.com/[/url]

doceirias

Post by doceirias »

I tried to reply, but couldn't figure out spoiler tags. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.
Andrew Cunningham,
Translator for Faust, Goth, The Case of the Dragon Slayer, Boogiepop, Missing, Gosick, the xxxHolic and Death Note novels, and Parasyte.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Yes, pick a font color like white or yellow for spoilers.

doceirias

Post by doceirias »

I tried white, but the background here is light blue and it was highly visible.
I'll be happy to PM the curious.
Andrew Cunningham,

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Or just start a new topic with the word (SPOILERS) in the subject and it'll be good as well.

Trunks_Elk

Re: Boogiepop: The Ultimate Guide

Post by Trunks_Elk »

Maybe i'm too late but: great guide ^^
Unfortunately I couldn't get my manga and novel copies in time. ;-;

But just a correction, Yuki Kajiura did not made a soundtrack for the novels, but to the movie which has the same name. ^^