Last Hope!! - The Dying With Anticipation Thread

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Hai

Post by Hai »

I've seen some early pages of Last Hope and I think they're great! Kriss has an amazing attention for authentic detail and the characters are all so cute. I can't wait to see more pages myself!

Cheers!
HAI!

Sai Rong

Post by Sai Rong »

So, when will we see the unloved foruth child of Seven Seas? B4B just got it's fourth installment online, No Man's Land has had two, Agent Luna one, plus all three have had a ton of interviews and artwork posted up. It seems like Last Hope is getting ignored in comprason. I know that's probably not the case, and there's probably good reason for no updates on it (if it's just not ready yet, that's cool), but I want to see it! Please don't keep us in the dark too long.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Wow, been a while since anyone posted in this thread.

Yeah I think anticipation (my own included) is only going to continue to grow as the time it should be in stores this March approaches.