Dragonar Academy

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Sanc2ary

Dragonar Academy

Post by Sanc2ary »

So, I noticed that, for the most part, Dragonar Academy releases have been about every three months. Volume 10 however has a 6+month delay before it is released. Why is this? Is it not selling well? It's not going to be cancelled is it? I would be crushed. So far is my favorite manga series. Hope everything is ok.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Dragonar Academy

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Sanc2ary wrote:So, I noticed that, for the most part, Dragonar Academy releases have been about every three months. Volume 10 however has a 6+month delay before it is released. Why is this? Is it not selling well? It's not going to be cancelled is it? I would be crushed. So far is my favorite manga series. Hope everything is ok.
Dragonar Academy is one of our best selling titles. We simply caught up with the Japanese release last year, so our releases have to take into account the time it takes to license new single volumes, secure materials, and production time for our English edition.