Monster-Human Hybrid and Animal-Human Hybrid Manga Opinions

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Crazyj21990

Monster-Human Hybrid and Animal-Human Hybrid Manga Opinions

Post by Crazyj21990 »

As you all know most of the manga that has been licensed or published by Seven Seas Entertainment involved Monster-Human Hybrid characters or Animal-Human Hybrid characters. Examples of this kind manga include "Monster Musume", "Inukami", and "A Centaur's Life". I'm so requested some titles such as these to be licensed by Seven Seas Entertainment and asked for everyone's opinions on them in the request thread but I was told to save that thread for requests. Therefore, I've created this thread for those of us who want to post our opinions about manga titles that involve Monster-Human Hybrid characters or Animal-Human Hybrid characters.

Opinions on Titles I've Mentioned in the Request Thread

Oumagadoki Zoo (Oumagadoki Doubutsen)-This manga is cool, interesting, and it almost looks like something you would expect from the classic novel "The Island of Dr. Moreau" except without the Mad Scientist part.

Franken Fran-This manga is an adaptation of Frankenstein and it shows us scenarios on how certain advancements in science and technology such as human cloning would play out.

Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary (Hitomi-sensei no Hokenshitsu)-This manga is funny, cute, and crazy because it involves monster kids or kids with powers (something you would expect from X-men), and I still hope that Seven Seas Entertainment will license and publish this title because I think it would be a good addition to their other Monster-Girl titles.

Monochrome Boys and Girls (Monokuro Shounen Shoujo)-As Weertangel pointed out when I first suggested this title in the request thread is that this title is basically a female version of Rosario + Vampire. For me this manga is both cute and funny.

Inumimi (Dog Ears)-This manga is just like "Inukami" except without the fighting ghosts and monsters part. It's also cute and funny even if it was a short series.

Tama Hiyo! (Tama Hiyori)-This manga is also cute and funny because it plays on the word "chick" (both the word for a baby chicken and the slang word for a beautiful girl).

Please feel free to post your opinions on these titles or any other titles that you know that involve Monster-Human Hybrid characters or Animal-Human Hybrid characters