Next Monster Sighted in Monster Musume

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Crazyj21990

Next Monster Sighted in Monster Musume

Post by Crazyj21990 »

I know this topic has already been used/mentioned in other online forums but I wanted to go ahead and mention it here seeing as how Seven Seas is already publishing this manga. In fact this was mentioned in an online scan of an earlier chapter of "Monster Musume". For those of you keeping up with the manga online somewhere what do you think will be the next monster to join Kazuhito's "family" (or however else you want to look at it)?

Recap of Monsters Living with Kazuhito

1.) Lamia
2.) Harpy
3.) Centaur
4.) Slime Girl
5.) Mermaid
6.) Arachne (This monster is like a centaur except it has the lower half of a spider)

My Predictions for Monsters to Join Kazuhito's "Family" (or however else you want to look at it)

1.) Yuki-Onna (Snow Woman)
2.) Dullahan (This one is like the Headless Horseman from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" except it's now doomed forever to carry around his/her head that's now forever detached from his/her body and it doesn't even have a horse) (This one was mentioned in other forums when this topic was first mentioned)
3.) Vampire (Also mentioned in other online forums when this topic was first mentioned and to me this monster will help the manga to keep it original with all of the other classic monsters)
4.) Werewolf (Also mentioned in other online forums when this topic was first mentioned and another classic monster)
5.) Ghost (Although this one is not a monster I just thought that this one would be a good one to include just to make things in this manga more ridiculous and crazy)
6.) Giant (This one will make things in the manga more ridiculous and crazy because with her around Kazuhito's bills will end up just like her...through the roof)

Now it's your turn to predict what other monster will be next to join Kazuhito's "family" or however else you want to look at it.
Last edited by Crazyj21990 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Next Monster Sighted in Monster Musume

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ms. Smith has a team of monster girls, so you might be surprised as which ones show up in book 3 and 4.

Crazyj21990

Post by Crazyj21990 »

I'm familiar with Ms. Smith's team of Monster Girls. In fact I read the chapter online where they first appeared and from what I've read they only act as Ms. Smith's special squad for in case certain monsters decide to go back to their old lives, break the law, and harm people. Also, from what I've seen in later chapters of "Monster Musume" I don't think any of them will go to live with Kazuhito when they have a special job to do protecting both monsters and humans.

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

Well, since i read tha last online Chapter i would't be suprised if that Draconewt also ends up with them, altrough its getting quite crowded in the house i'm looking forward to see who the mistery stalker is and what will happen when Darlings parents(who apperently are on a vacation or something similar) return..

As for what kind of girl might join the gang i don't predict anything yet, its to random and i'm rather curious if we will see other monster girls who don't go live there as soon as they appear.

Nermie

Post by Nermie »

From what I've heard from Okayado, in interviews and such, he's not planning on using any 'standard' humanoid monsters... instead focusing on the more 'monstrous' monster girls. Hence why we haven't seen anything like an anthromorphic girl (cat/wolf/etc girl) join the cast. Dullahan is a possibility, but I think he said he wasn't sure if he wanted to include any demonic or spirit-type of monster girl (which is the category Dulla falls into). I'm not up to date with the scans though, since I've stopped reading them to support the official releases, so I dunno.

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

I also support the official releases, but sometimes one can't wait :s

Caboov

Post by Caboov »

I get this strong suspicion we'll see a Dullahan next. It's been put off for too long!
I'm also setting aside funds in my budget to get that first volume! The second comes later. >_>

Crazyj21990

Post by Crazyj21990 »

That's a good point that we haven't seen the dullahan yet. In fact I can already predict that in the next chapter the dullahan will be revealed to be the true identity of "D". For those of you who haven't been keeping up with the manga online somewhere Kazuhito received a threatening message from someone name "D" threatening to kill him if he chooses to marry any of the monster girls already living with him. When Ms. Smith received word she tasked with Kazuhito and the girls to help her track down/find out who "D" is and stop her. So far the monsters they have encountered who have been revealed to not be "D" include a dragonnewt, a dryad, and a devil. Therefore, I predict that when the dullahan makes an appearance she will confess to him that she is "D" and explain why she doesn't want Kazuhito to marry any of the monster girls already living with him. What do you think of that for a prediction?

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

Lets be suprised :)

Nermie

Post by Nermie »

Sound reasoning. However... You should have spoiler-tagged that whole rant, since I'm sure there's some of us here (myself included) who aren't current on the scanned chapters. Please keep that in mind next time.

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

Yes, u are right, but its hard to have discussion about the next monster girl without knowing how much is known already, and that does indeed lead to some spoilers. :(
Time for me the to try out this spoiler-hiding feature of the forum.

Crazyj21990

Post by Crazyj21990 »

Sorry for the spoiler alert everyone. I didn't know that weren't many people who were caught up with the story online somewhere and I did say that my prediction was for those who have been following it online somewhere. I'll make sure next time to either use the spoiler hiding feature of this forum (if I can figure it out) or avoid giving away spoiler alerts. Sorry again everybody.