dive in the vampire bund vsg. Dance in the VB gaiden

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Ashandorath

dive in the vampire bund vsg. Dance in the VB gaiden

Post by Ashandorath »

I'm kind of confused about this. I can't find gaiden on the gomanga page anymore, and the story seems to be the same one as the dive in the vampire bund one.

i can't find the second gaiden one in my order history, so is the second dive a continuation of the gaiden series? i.e. Gaiden got renamed into dive 1?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: dive in the vampire bund vsg. Dance in the VB gaiden

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Dance in the Vampire Bund Gaiden was the original title we used to release Dive in the Vampire Bund Vol. 1. We let that book go out of print and are no longer using the title. There will be no Gaiden 2 released.

We have reissued Dive in the Vampire Bund Vol. 1 in an oversized trim to match our recent Dance in the Vampire Bund omnibus collections. We also have the brand-new Dive in the Vampire Bund Vol. 2 coming out as well.

Choos

Re: dive in the vampire bund vsg. Dance in the VB gaiden

Post by Choos »

Dive in the Vampire Bund both volumes were absolutely brilliant in the larger format and I thank you for how well they fit beside the omnibus'.