Suggestions for series SSE could pick up.

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Weertangel

Suggestions for series SSE could pick up.

Post by Weertangel »

Yo!
I'm someone who reads alot of manga and i wanted to give Seven Seas a few suggestions of series that i know are printed in every language exept english and that i would love to read in said language.

My suggestions are:
To Love Ru

This serie absolutely love for the great art and the funny humor that is in every story, it goes about a boy who gets saddled up with an alien princess just when he's about to confess to the girl he loves..
The large amount of ecchi in it i love altrough sometimes it can be a little to much...
Great for a european release, american i don't know, since u guys can be quite prude... ;;)

Change123
This serie i love mainly for the great story about a girl with a rather exstreme multible personality disorder and the boy who tries to help her(or them depending how u look at it) with it.
Great school action series with some ecchi in it as well, but not as exstreme as in To love ru.

Nisekoi
This is a rather recent series about a boy and a girl from 2 competing crime organizations who are forced to go out with each other even while they don't like each other at first.
Its a fun school series with an entertaining story and lots of suprises(but no ecchi) and also a great art style :)

Of the 3 series 2 of them are already comepleted(To love Ru and Chang123) so easy to plan the releases and as far as i know only To love Ru and Nisekoi have anime series.

So these are my suggestions, feel free to comment about it and tell if u can, or why can't release them to us anywhere in the future :)

DarkJaguar87

Re: Suggestions for series SSE could pick up.

Post by DarkJaguar87 »

i think VizMedia owons the right to Nisekoi