Somethings that i have to clear my head

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
clarence1123

Somethings that i have to clear my head

Post by clarence1123 »

Actual title somethigns that i have to clear my head about the seven seas mangas :-\ :-L
I am writing this thread in this forum because I need to clear something on my head about the few web mangas in the seven seas industry I mean they are all fine although I prefer western things better I mean sure I like some mangas, anime types and tokusatsus a bit ,But I prefer western things better ,even westernized drawings with no female feature lips I mean I didn’t mean to really like web mangas more I mean I look at them a little bit but I am not a fan of them as much and I like westernized things better thank you very much, Plus I prefer to draw more westernized drawings than anime and manga . :( :-L

To start with,
I need to first clear my head on this Web manga “Vampire cheerleaders” to the creator Adam Arnold.
Well I know It’s a bit ecchi and for mature teenagers readers ,It is action,horror,comedy fantasy manga about Five vampires (later four) who became vampires in ancient rome and are cheerleaders in modern times and they even sired a newbie which is a bit frustration for them, This type of stories is kind of I don’t know mixed for me I mean vampire powers corrupt people you know, Well I think I know how this story will end possibly that the final volume will come out in 2015 because 2014 will be the penultimate volume where the heroines escape after they encounter the big bad and they make peace with the paranormal Mystery squad and Heathers boyfriend Leonard as they prepare for the final battle .The final battle volume will be released in 2015 with possibly Shiei returning to draw although the chapters will keep running in late 2014 In the web which will involve the vampire cheerleaders with the help from the paranormal mystery squad prepare for the final battle with the big bad and after the big bad is defeated they are victorious but at the cost they lose their vampire powers and their immortality (at least they didn’t get old) ,Heather decided that its best that since she and her friends don’t have vampire powers anymore at least they can move on and be themselves which they accept giving heather a chance to start a relationship with Leonard all over again which he is delighted because heather is now the human that leonard falls in love with again, and the now four former vampires decided that they should spend the remaining times they have left since they are mortals again which Lori felt that it will be a chance to get a perfect senior year for her , Few years later epilogue pages will have heather and leonard at college who are now happy together as a young loving couple ,the paranormal mystery squad continue their adventures (possibly their series will keep on running until they meet their final big bad) ,and the three other former vampire cheerleaders move on with their lives spending their mortal days doing something else (possibly that one of the former three vampire cheerleaders will join the paranormal mystery squad) and let time change them ,As for Lori it is possibly that she quickly graduate from high school and decided to go to college and earn a degree quickly becoming a teacher at bakertown high (because she has too many knowledge from every era during her vampire days) and the final pages shows lori doing her first teaching job by doing a sexy teacher pose in the classroom making the male students attract to her more like drooling idiots with hearts on their eyes and the final page shows a close up of Lori’s face with a anti heroic smile on her face with her “fangs” indicating that even though she is now a mortal and she can now age like the others she is still the sexy b**** (I don’t want to type a swear word) she is and is the only one who has a little bit of the vampire powers within her.
I hope the creator Adam Arnold who made this would do that epilogue ending (well almost) to the final volume like the one I made plus Paranormal Mystery squad series will probably keep on running after vampire cheerleaders end I mean if it ends maybe Adam will make a new story to the aoi house universe (maybe some fantasy,sci fi thing I think).
And besides I rather watch kamen rider kuuga than reading vampire cheerleaders because in the end of kuuga the hero is “bought down to normal” after defeating the big bad has his personality remain unchanged and be himself eventhough the experience almost changed him as he traveled the world for new adventures even though he is now just a normal being.

Phew now that clears my head #:-s now to the next part:
Hoping that Gisele will make a special gender bent dimension visit storyline in eerie cuties:
I know I say this before but I have to write this because I really wish that Gisele will write a gender bend dimension story line arc in which one of the Major characters of the eerie cuties/Magick chicks universe will unknowingly visit the alternate dimension of the eerie cuties/Magick chicks universe and encounter the reverse gender counterparts of the characters of the eerie cuties/Magick chicks universe
That’s all. :ympray:

The next one “School bites” I think I rather Read “gunnerkrigg court” because it has less anime and more westernized art which I like it more than school bites. [-(

The last one Which is something I need to clear my head is the two mangas Amazing agent Luna and it prequel Jennifer-
Because I know its shojo spy type manga which is all about luna dealing with being a top spy agent to save the world while dealing with leaving a normal life with her adopted family and romantic interest especially the prequel amazing Jennifer is about how Luna’s boss (and possibly the one who created the luna project) came to be in the luna story. Its nice but :-s I rather watch generator rex and kamen rider W better.

There that clears everything for my head #:-s and now I have to say the real webcomic I prefer to read even though I slightly read them rather that seven seas (don’t mean to attack the company though) are
Todd alisson and petunia violet, Gunnerkrigg court ,Blue streak ,bobs adventures ,Legend of bill,Metacarpolis, average joe, sketch comedy ,gaia (the german webcomic) and the journal comic which now ended “Nothing happened”
There I guess that clears my head up that is all. ;)
Last edited by clarence1123 on Sun May 26, 2013 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Somethings that i have to clear my head

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Adam here. I'll just reply to a few points in jot list form...

- The Harrow sisters (i.e. the gorgons Bianca and Cressida) are the only characters shown to be in Ancient Rome. None of the Vampire Cheerleaders were alive then.

- Michael Shelfer is the artist who will see Vampire Cheerleaders through to the end. Shiei's hard at work on the final volumes of Amazing Agent Luna and can't commit to our webcomic schedule.

- Vampire Cheerleaders is currently expected to conclude sometime in late 2014 with 4 books total.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

clarence1123 wrote: Well I think I know how this story will end possibly that the final volume will come out in 2015 because 2014 will be the penultimate volume where the heroines escape after they encounter the big bad and they make peace with the paranormal Mystery squad and Heathers boyfriend Leonard as they prepare for the final battle .
[...]
giving heather a chance to start a relationship with Leonard all over again which he is delighted because heather is now the human that leonard falls in love with again
Let's see... Leonard was Heather's childhood friend. After he issued a "warning" built around the comparison between "Twilight bed-head" vampires and that from all other movies he have seen, Heather became a vampire, but withheld his knowledge from her "family", evidently not being sure what will happen to him if they'll know he knows. Not long after which he dropped in, called her "not even human" and "slutty" and threatened her and other VC with a stake and lynch mob (because exposing a vampire is most likely to end in this - or, as it turned out, far worse). At this time, Heather still was afraid for him, and Lori managed to neutralize him without killing. After the control was broken, Leo evidently brought on them PMS, that is - euphemisms aside - a bunch of slavers who blew up the prom and captured Heather and others (in part via threatening to kill unconscious hostages) and sold them to some demon-loving semi-secret slaver ring. Which could do with them anything - send them to an underground brothel for Twilight fans or eat them alive... and ended up re-selling them to someone who right now appears to be willing to do both, in this order.
Your fanfic idea, sorry, guess at the future development at this point is: VCs will become best pals with PMS, Heather becomes weak and controllable again, and Leonard will become her boyfriend.
So, my point here being... you know that meme - "still a better love story than Twilight"? The above is not! =))
I'm glad for you about the "clearing your head" part, though - keeping this in would be... ewww! :-s
clarence1123 wrote:The next one “School bites” I think I rather Read “gunnerkrigg court” because it has less anime and more westernized art which I like it more than school bites. [-(
Speaking of Gunnerkrigg, on its forum we have noticed a fresh tide of tiresome, image-spamming shippers, rather obviously coming from /co/ - which the local censorware replaces with "buttzone"... no idea why. Coincidentally. :ymdevil:
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

clarence1123

Post by clarence1123 »

Adam Arnold wrote:Adam here. I'll just reply to a few points in jot list form...

- The Harrow sisters (i.e. the gorgons Bianca and Cressida) are the only characters shown to be in Ancient Rome. None of the Vampire Cheerleaders were alive then.

- Michael Shelfer is the artist who will see Vampire Cheerleaders through to the end. Shiei's hard at work on the final volumes of Amazing Agent Luna and can't commit to our webcomic schedule.

- Vampire Cheerleaders is currently expected to conclude sometime in late 2014 with 4 books total.
Well close enough,And lets hope the ending i said will be in your own ending for vampire cheerleaders in 2014 (but who am i kidding you will make your own ending =(( )Besides i say it before and i will say it again I rather watch kamen rider kuuga than reading vampire cheerleaders because in the end of kuuga the hero is “brought down to normal” after defeating the big bad has his personality remain unchanged and be himself eventhough the experience almost changed him as he traveled the world for new adventures even though he is now just a normal being. L-)
Oh and i didnt know amazing agent Luna will end soon,Well Good luck in finishing it shiei :-bd
TBeholder wrote:
clarence1123 wrote: Well I think I know how this story will end possibly that the final volume will come out in 2015 because 2014 will be the penultimate volume where the heroines escape after they encounter the big bad and they make peace with the paranormal Mystery squad and Heathers boyfriend Leonard as they prepare for the final battle .
[...]
giving heather a chance to start a relationship with Leonard all over again which he is delighted because heather is now the human that leonard falls in love with again
Let's see... Leonard was Heather's childhood friend. After he issued a "warning" built around the comparison between "Twilight bed-head" vampires and that from all other movies he have seen, Heather became a vampire, but withheld his knowledge from her "family", evidently not being sure what will happen to him if they'll know he knows. Not long after which he dropped in, called her "not even human" and "slutty" and threatened her and other VC with a stake and lynch mob (because exposing a vampire is most likely to end in this - or, as it turned out, far worse). At this time, Heather still was afraid for him, and Lori managed to neutralize him without killing. After the control was broken, Leo evidently brought on them PMS, that is - euphemisms aside - a bunch of slavers who blew up the prom and captured Heather and others (in part via threatening to kill unconscious hostages) and sold them to some demon-loving semi-secret slaver ring. Which could do with them anything - send them to an underground brothel for Twilight fans or eat them alive... and ended up re-selling them to someone who right now appears to be willing to do both, in this order.
Your fanfic idea, sorry, guess at the future development at this point is: VCs will become best pals with PMS, Heather becomes weak and controllable again, and Leonard will become her boyfriend.
So, my point here being... you know that meme - "still a better love story than Twilight"? The above is not! =))
I'm glad for you about the "clearing your head" part, though - keeping this in would be... ewww! :-s
clarence1123 wrote:The next one “School bites” I think I rather Read “gunnerkrigg court” because it has less anime and more westernized art which I like it more than school bites. [-(
Speaking of Gunnerkrigg, on its forum we have noticed a fresh tide of tiresome, image-spamming shippers, rather obviously coming from /co/ - which the local censorware replaces with "buttzone"... no idea why. Coincidentally. :ymdevil:
Well i wish my ending will be made in that final volume in 2014 even though i probably don't like that webcomic anyway unless it may have the ending that i wanted, Oh and what you say about image spamming shippers have to do with gunnerkrigg i dont get it ? :-\

and gisele if you read my wish
clarence1123 wrote: Hoping that Gisele will make a special gender bent dimension visit storyline in eerie cuties:
I know I say this before but I have to write this because I really wish that Gisele will write a gender bend dimension story line arc in which one of the Major characters of the eerie cuties/Magick chicks universe will unknowingly visit the alternate dimension of the eerie cuties/Magick chicks universe and encounter the reverse gender counterparts of the characters of the eerie cuties/Magick chicks universe
Please make it come true.
That’s all. :ympray:

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

clarence1123 wrote: Oh and what you say about image spamming shippers have to do with gunnerkrigg i dont get it ? :-\
I don't think any strain of lupus may have "mad shipping" in the list of symptoms. so it's either something in the water or OMGweallaregoingtodie epidemy of pokemon flu. :D
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood