Toradora! Where have you gone?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Neveryll

Toradora! Where have you gone?

Post by Neveryll »

So I have been waiting patiently for volume 6 of the series for a while and I thought it was rumored to show up sometime in the Summer of 2013. Recently though I have noticed all listings are gone for the volume. Is there any update on when we might see more of this series? Please? :)

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Toradora! Where have you gone?

Post by Adam_Arnold »

We've caught up with the Japanese release (which is one book a year), so we have to wait for a new volume to come out in Japan before we can start working on an English version.

Neveryll

Post by Neveryll »

Thank you for the quick reply. I shall wait patiently then for the next volumes.

After the volume didn't show up and was delisted from some outlets I started looking around before I found the official forums. There is a bit of "Doom and Gloom" over the future of the series as I don't know if some of the reader base is aware of the fact that we are waiting for new releases at this point. Hopefully others will find this post and take heart.

Thanks again!

Nev

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Which places have this doom and gloom? Perhaps I need to post there.

jagermain

Post by jagermain »

Toradora is my all time favorite ainme so ofcourse I jumped all over the manga and like this guy, I too have been completely bummed about not being to continue reading at the pace of the previous well first 4 then 5 took long too but 6 has been forever. Can you assure us that this will be completed? If you guys have questions about this just go watch the anime or read the ln. Its character dev. is second to none and the way you grow with the characters is just being overlooked by too many people out there.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I love Toradora! to death as well, and we'll keeping putting them out as long as Japan keeps doing them.

Please keep in mind, though, that Toradora is serialized in a monthly magazine and a new tankoubon comes out once a year in Japan (Book 6 is supposed to come out in Japan 7/27, which puts it as being released 16 months after book 5). Since we're caught up to the Japanese release, there's a considerable gap between releases now.