Dive In The Vampire Bund

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Akcoll99

Dive In The Vampire Bund

Post by Akcoll99 »

I saw a couple new listings up over at Amazon for volumes 1 and 2 of "Dive In The Vampire Bund", both scheduled for October 1st. Can anybody tell me what this series is? Is this a continuation of the earlier released Gaiden spin-off, or a new series? Thanks!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Dive In The Vampire Bund

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Dive in the Vampire Bund Vol. 1 is a new retitled edition of "Dance in the Vampire Bund Gaiden: Dive in the Vampire Bund" that we're releasing later this year. For those unfamiliar with the book, think of it like Volume 6.5 as it's the prelude to the whole Pied Piper story arc. It centers around a Brazilian-Japanese character who is also named Akira and he shows up quite a lot in the later volumes of Dance in the Vampire Bund.

Dive in the Vampire Bund Vol. 2 is brand new and just came out in Japan. It once again features the vampire Akira character. I wish I could tease the story more, but I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet.

to_aru_Oni

Post by to_aru_Oni »

Correct me if I'm wrong here, volume 1 is a reprint then?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

to_aru_Oni wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here, volume 1 is a reprint then?
Same content, new edition.

Akcoll99

Post by Akcoll99 »

Thanks for the clarification! I already have volume 1, so I'm very excited to hear the story continues.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Was finally able to pick up the Dive books. Glad Nina finally got a name. I really liked her alternate / natural? design look. :-bd Hope we get to see more of her in the future. Thanks Seven Seas. :D
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.