Centaurs & Succubi & Lamias, Oh My!

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Centaurs & Succubi & Lamias, Oh My!

Post by Adam_Arnold »

(LOS ANGELES, February 14, 2013) - Seven Seas Entertainment is delighted to add a unique trio of supernatural manga series to its Fall 2013 lineup-the slice-of-life high school comedy, A Centaur's Life, the devilishly naughty and irreverent Love in Hell, and the whacked out harem comedy with fantastical babes, Monster Musume.

http://www.gomanga.com/news/press_059.php

to_aru_Oni

Re: Centaurs & Succubi & Lamias, Oh My!

Post by to_aru_Oni »

All excellent licenses! Really excited for Monster Musume and A Centaur's Life. Not too terribly familiar with Love in Hell, but I'll be picking that up too!

FrostDancer81

Post by FrostDancer81 »

:-o

You guys are bringing Monster Musume to the states!? WOOT~! I love you guys! :D
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of hell, come fourth divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation! - Jade Curtiss(Tales of the Abyss)

Indestructible—determination that is incorruptible,from the other side, a terror to behold, annihilation will be unavoidable. Every broken enemy will know, that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive, I'm an indestructible master of war! - Indestructible by Disturbed.

Nermie

Post by Nermie »

Totally excited to see Monster Musume coming stateside. My girlfriend and I always stay current on the scans (yes, she likes it too.. Miaa is her favorite XD), so I would love to have the books in my hands when they come out. I'll definitely be pre-ordering when I see it available.

Seven Seas rocks. \M/

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Words cannot express how utterly surprised I am that Monster Musume is getting licensed. I always had it pegged as a title that wouldn't have much of a shot for an official translation because of the ecchi content. I've been reading the scanlations since it's inception.

After this the only title that would surprise me is if To Love-Ru somehow got licensed (And yes I am aware Seven Seas isn't capable of picking up that particular title).
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

einhorn303

Post by einhorn303 »

"A Centaur's Life" looks really interesting. I think I'll pick that up.

I think I remember this monster-girl sort of stuff being really popular on 4chan. It's an interesting niche to target.
Avatar: Rico from Gunslinger Girl. Art by Yu Aida (相田 裕).

AM001

Post by AM001 »

FrostDancer81 wrote::-o

You guys are bringing Monster Musume to the states!? WOOT~! I love you guys! :D
Agree! Monster Musume rocks and I'm just dying to see it released. *October come fast* :x