toradora vol 5 missing text?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Ashandorath

toradora vol 5 missing text?

Post by Ashandorath »

vol 5, 9 pages before chapter 40 (you guys don't print any page numbers so I can't be more accurate) ;). there is a box at the bottom left that has no text. the image in which the text box is in is of taiga having a towel on her head standing in front of a door with her back against the wall.

Other dialogue on the page is:
"Is it okay?"
"Yeah, I-I think it is"
"Aha!, so you're a closet klutz too, eh?"
and some other stuff.

Also, I think I spotted something like this in the amazing angel luna omnibuses at some point. Unfortunately, I don't know where it is, and I can't check because I read it at the bookstore :/

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: toradora vol 5 missing text

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Hi, Ashandorath. Those white panels are actually not text boxes at all, but rather transition panels. They're used in some manga (like Toradora and Amazing Agent Luna) to give you a visual indication of a scene being over, time changing, or the start of a new scene. So yes, they're intentionally white/blank.