Question about strawberry panic LN

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
BananaPie

Question about strawberry panic LN

Post by BananaPie »

I checked the gomanga main website and saw that the "Strawberry Panic: The Complete Novel Collection" has 672 pages. What confused me was that it says that the complete novel collection has volumes 1, 2 and 3, however volume's 1 and 2 have 328 and 360 pages respectively; which adds up to more than 672 pages. Is there a reason for this or am I overlooking something?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Question about strawberry panic LN

Post by Adam_Arnold »

BananaPie wrote:I checked the gomanga main website and saw that the "Strawberry Panic: The Complete Novel Collection" has 672 pages. What confused me was that it says that the complete novel collection has volumes 1, 2 and 3, however volume's 1 and 2 have 328 and 360 pages respectively; which adds up to more than 672 pages. Is there a reason for this or am I overlooking something?
The trim sizes are different, so we were able to fit more words on a page.
The original light novels were pocket book sized... 4.13" x 5.90".
The omnibus is the same size as the Strawberry Panic manga... 5" x 7.125".

BananaPie

Re: Question about strawberry panic LN

Post by BananaPie »

Oh I see. Makes me feel stupid now xD. I should've read the description more carefully. Thanks for clarifying =].