Vampire Bund #11 dropped by Amazon UK? - Updated

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
ninemil

Vampire Bund #11 dropped by Amazon UK? - Updated

Post by ninemil »

"Hello,

We regret to inform you that we have been unable to obtain the following item:

Nozomu Tamaki "Dance in the Vampire Bund: v.11"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/193593404X

Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it.

We apologise for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion. Until recently, we had still hoped to obtain this item for you."

Any ideas Adam?
Last edited by ninemil on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Vampire Bund #11 dropped by Amazon?

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Haven't heard any reason why this would happen. The book printed a few weeks ago and is already shipping out. We'll look into it.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Vampire Bund #11 dropped by Amazon?

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I just noticed that the link was to the UK site. It could probably be that they don't know when they're getting their shipment of the book, so that's why they took it off.

As for the Amazon.com (US) site, it's still up for pre-order. The book comes out on Jan 3rd:
http://www.amazon.com/Dance-Vampire-Bun ... 542&sr=8-1

ninemil

Re: Vampire Bund #11 dropped by Amazon UK?

Post by ninemil »

Hhmm, they don't usually cancel the preorder itself until they're sure they can't supply. Atm it's looking like I'll have to import, which almost doubles the cost :/ Gutted really, because Rosenmann is really asking for it atm, and I kinda wanted to see him get what's coming to him :p

ninemil

Re: Vampire Bund #11 dropped by Amazon UK?

Post by ninemil »

Okay, after much messing around with shifted dates, withdrawals, refunds and cancellations, my copy finally arrived today ^^ To anyone else in the UK having problems obtaining this, just be persistent, and don't be afraid to slap Amazon around to get your way - they have stock, and it is shipping, regardless of what the website actually states.

Cheers again to Seven Seas for bringing us more of this awesome series.