PR: Alice in the Country of Clover & Angel Para Bellum

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

PR: Alice in the Country of Clover & Angel Para Bellum

Post by Adam_Arnold »

PRESS RELEASE: Seven Seas Announces "Alice in the Country of Clover" & "Angel Para Bellum"

http://www.gomanga.com/news/press_053.php

artdjmaster

Re: PR: Alice in the Country of Clover & Angel Para Bellum

Post by artdjmaster »

This is great! It coincides with the re-release of Alice in the Country of Hearts (same month, wow!). In the PR, does oversize edition mean larger trim size or double the page count? My understanding is there are many titles in the "Alice" series and you have licensed two of them (?) Alice fans are lucky: they get three series' in one year!

Angel Para Bellum looks mighty good!! Looks like there's a lot more fan-friendly manga coming out soon, can't wait for it!!

PS. Will there be an omnibus release of Dance in the Vampire Bund? Don't want to invest now until I know whether an omnibus will come out, or not.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

artdjmaster wrote:This is great! It coincides with the re-release of Alice in the Country of Hearts (same month, wow!). In the PR, does oversize edition mean larger trim size or double the page count? My understanding is there are many titles in the "Alice" series and you have licensed two of them (?) Alice fans are lucky: they get three series' in one year!
Oversized means a larger time size (5.875" x 8.25").

PS. Will there be an omnibus release of Dance in the Vampire Bund? Don't want to invest now until I know whether an omnibus will come out, or not.
If we do, it won't be for over a year+ from now. That's a long time to wait for such an amazing series.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Adam Arnold wrote:
artdjmaster wrote:PS. Will there be an omnibus release of Dance in the Vampire Bund? Don't want to invest now until I know whether an omnibus will come out, or not.
If we do, it won't be for over a year+ from now. That's a long time to wait for such an amazing series.

Very much agreed. :-bd One of the better new series I've picked up recently.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

divina126

Post by divina126 »

I was really happy to find out that Bloody Twins and Cheshire Cat Waltz were licensed in English. I bought them the day they went on sale and was very happy with my purchase. Will Seven Seas pick up the rest of the Alice series? Including the short novels? I was going to buy the Japanese versions of the others but I would rather have them in English. :)