Hayate x Blade Fan Topic

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Charming Ice

Hayate x Blade Fan Topic

Post by Charming Ice »

Hi there,

I've made a Hayate x Blade Manga Music Video recently and I figured that there are so many fans (including me) for Hayate x Blade. So that's why I thought it would be nice to talk to other fans. I'm a huge fan of Kuga Jun because she's so cheeky & pervy and I love Mr.Nail-bat! =))

Moop

Re: Hayate x Blade Fan Topic

Post by Moop »

loved your video. there aren't enough HxB videos on youtube, there's plenty on nico but there's just the slight problem of not understanding japanese.
since you've started this topic i'm wandering whether you know about the hoshitori.com community? there's a bunch of us HxB fans over there to talk to. unless you started this topic here possibly to gain the attention of seven seas?
well head on over to hoshitori anyway, it's what all the cool kids are doing B-)
by the way i'm gonna put the link to your mmv up there too, if you don't mind. this awesomeness needs to be shared

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but since Hayate X Blade is now being published by Shueisha (they co-own Viz), the rights are currently in a bit of a sticky situation.

Charming Ice

Post by Charming Ice »

Moop wrote:unless you started this topic here possibly to gain the attention of seven seas?
I figured (sadly) this forum is pretty dead for some reason... I started a topic here because Seven Seas is the English publisher.