Suggestions Regarding Railgun Volume 2

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Tactless

Suggestions Regarding Railgun Volume 2

Post by Tactless »

I regret not adding my input before Volume 1 could be released, so I might as well start now.

Regarding the cover, is there any chance you could edit Kiyama in the lower-left panel to have brown hair?

Chapters 9 and 11, Kiyama and Uiharu mention the Testament machine; their VAs pronounce the term in English.

Chapter 10, Trick calls his ability "Trick Art"; his VA pronounces the term in English.

Chapter 13, Mikoto mentions "Dual Skill", and Kiyama mentions "Multi Skill" ; their VA's pronounce the terms in English. No idea if there's a hyphen in either one, though...

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Suggestions Regarding Railgun Volume 2

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Railgun 2 went to the printer a few weeks ago, but all we're already using all the terms you are suggesting. Tree Diagram, Trick Art, etc. We try to check the terms against the Railgun/Index wiki whenever we can.

As for the cover... we're not able to alter that. The artist intended for it to be that color, so it's not something that we can alter.