Which Seven Seas Manga would you like turned into an Anime?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.

Total votes: 0

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Since this questions comes up quite often, we thought we'd formally ask which of the Seven Seas manga titles you would like to see turned into an anime.

You can vote for one title in the poll, but you can go into more depth by saying why you chose that title.
Last edited by Giz on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

I want Aoi House :wink: No really I want Aoi House 2 become one. I also want 2 see NML become one 2 but if I had 2 pick between the two I think Aoi House would be the best.
Last edited by ribaldry on Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

This is a very hard choice, two on the list I have just started to see so not sure I can fairly compare them to the others and there is an obvious answer that comes to mind for me of wanting to see Aoi House.

However, very close on it's heels are other titles that I think would be awesome in anime form. Aoi House is one I would like to see as an anime, but so is Amazing Agent Luna, and from what I've seen of it so far Captian Nemo, so this is a hard choice. I had to go with the one that I have been thinking about seeing as a anime the longest though, so I went with Aoi House (actually it won over the other two by the flip of a coin :sweat: -just kidding- ... or am I?) :happyhappy:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Sho wrote:I was about to say "How come I'm the only person who voted NML?", but then I realized this thread has only been open like 30 mins...
That said we have a lot of people posting so far but I am surprised no one went for Luna or Nemo yet though still nice to see so many posting this quickly after it was put up.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Shows how popular these manga are to get that many votes in such a short time.

Sonicsurfer

Post by Sonicsurfer »

Chalk one up for Last Hope...
[color=darkblue][b]Oh admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Now know true power![/color][/b]
[img]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t163/kratos_garra/Tales%20of%20the%20Abyss/Hi-Ougi_Cut%20Ins/Jade_-_Mystic_Cage.png[/img]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Same here, if I could have gone the way of the old Chicago 1920's voting and voted three times I would have gone with Luna and Nemo as well as Aoi House. and to be honest it did come down to a flip of the coin between all three of them.

Hai

Post by Hai »

I drew B4B but I voted for Last Hope! Because I can't get enough of the fiery Colleen.... must hear her... voice..... :bleed2:

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

I was gonna vote NML.. but must... see... Las Hope... Anime.... (eats brains)

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

aoi house or blade for barter, but i think i'll vote for aoi house.