Which Seven Seas Manga would you like turned into an Anime?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.

Which Seven Seas Manga would you like turned into an Anime?

Total votes: 0

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

I vote Aoi House.

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

mushishi wrote:i chose aoi house (of course). but i would also like to see free runners and dead already, and i,otaku as anime too :happyhappy:
I, Otaku is a Japanese manga, sooner or later Japan is going to make an anime. Or they already do....

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

mushishi wrote:i chose aoi house (of course). but i would also like to see free runners and dead already, and i,otaku as anime too :happyhappy:
I, Otaku is a Japanese manga, sooner or later Japan is going to make an anime. Or they already do....

There's an OVA in production that's a spin-off based on a character that you'll met later on in I, Otaku.
A new OVA is planned based on the Sankokushi character "Ryofuko-chan," who appears in Sota-kun no Akihabara no Funtoki manga by Jiro Suzuki. At present, the OVA title is not yet be determine, but plans for a four volume is set for release every month starting on December 17, 2007. LINK: http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/ryofuko/

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

mushishi wrote:but what about free runners? i think that would make a pretty good anime
Free Runners was always thought of as being a live action film by everyone involved.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Adam Arnold wrote:
mushishi wrote:but what about free runners? i think that would make a pretty good anime
Free Runners was always thought of as being a live action film by everyone involved.
It does seem more of a Live Action thing than an anime.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Tzereter wrote:An Aoi House animated version would be great but they would have to censor alot of the situation containing references to animes,games etc. A couple of examples would be Genshiken and Hayate no Gotoku where you know what they are referencing but its all bleeped out or changed outright.
It's a work of parody, so those things are perfectly fine.

Forester

Post by Forester »

Adam Arnold wrote:It's a work of parody, so those things are perfectly fine.
As a matter of fact, as long as you're stating that the idea came from it's original source, and made it rather blatantly obvious, it would still be considered giving credit to the original author or creators, am I correct?
[url=http://ueaf.blogspot.com][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/dj_firebrand/halo3series1b.jpg[/img][/url]
When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever.

mdo7

I love to see some of our SSE manga into anime.

Post by mdo7 »

I voted for Aoi House, but I love to see other SSE manga like Amazing Agent Luna, and Last Hope to become anime. Others should be an anime also. No matter, we want to prove that manga no matter what country they are can become anime.

Take Aaron Mcgruder's The Boondock. It was drawn Manga style, and now it's been adapted into a anime-style animation (until the 2nd season where it become a true anime). If Mcgruder can do it, so can our manga. So keep the fanbase and the love for these manga strong and one day it'll come true. Oh, make sure if it does become anime, get a good VAs. I put up AMazing Agent Luna and Aoi House VA on another topic.
[URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/mikedo2007][IMG]http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/mikedo2007.png[/IMG][/URL]

Peregrin

Re: I love to see some of our SSE manga into anime.

Post by Peregrin »

mdo7 wrote:Take Aaron Mcgruder's The Boondock. It was drawn Manga style, and now it's been adapted into a anime-style animation (until the 2nd season where it become a true anime).
Wait, I'm sorry, what? It was drawn manga style? Reading left-to=right in standard American comic format with topics relating to US politics and societal flaws? Interesting... By these criteria, Doonesbury is also a manga. Who'd a thunk it?