Ballad of a Shinigami

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Forester

Post by Forester »

don't worry about it. It's only 26 days away!
[url=http://ueaf.blogspot.com][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/dj_firebrand/halo3series1b.jpg[/img][/url]
When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever.

CMB

Post by CMB »

You could visit a library or a book store. :sweat:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I just got this at Borders today. The stories are really touching, they are sad at times, but at other times there is humor... I guess the best anology to how it hit me is as follows...

The feelings I get from it are similar to those from AIR and Kanon... sad but not left a wreck (such as with Kana Little Sister) if that makes sense...

I love this and highly recommend it to all!
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

I got my copy on Wednesday, I think. I absolutely love it! I can't wait for Gun Princess and Kanokon.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I can't wait for those either, or Pita-Ten novel! But this one surprised me, I loved it and was not sure I would or if the stories would be too sad.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

They have both the Pita-Ten and Strawberry Panic! novels at my local Borders. I have yet to read Pita-Ten, but I found Strawberry Panic! somewhat boring.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I think Strawberry Panic is one that develops as it goes along, stick with it, and from what I've read in terms of reviews it is worth the long haul.

Matt122005

Post by Matt122005 »

I have just reviewed the light novel on www.lightnovel.org

So if anybody is wondering if they should get the book, read my review.

To put it simply, it was an amazing book. (I haven't seen the anime yet)

-Matt :)