Jojo's art constructive criticism is welcome

Are you looking for tips on how to get started as a comic/manga artist? Maybe you're looking for feedback on works you've already created. Then this is the forum for you! (Note: Ported from Gomanga.com)

Moderator: Harukochan

How is it?

Total votes: 0

Jojoluvs

Jojo's art constructive criticism is welcome

Post by Jojoluvs »

I'm very sorry about the quality, my scanner is not working and I had to take these pictures from my phone. Most of these photos are brief scketches, therefore the hair sucks :/ . I hope all of you enjoy these; constructive criticism is welcome. I will post my inked and colored art after I buy a new scanner.

Lord Styphon

Re: Jojo's art constructive criticism is welcome

Post by Lord Styphon »

Jojoluvs wrote:Image
Creepy.

Jojoluvs

Post by Jojoluvs »

Haha! I can see what you mean. :sweat: Are the others okay?

Dai

Post by Dai »

I would say that you're already good with close ups and waist up shots. You should be trying out natural and dynamic full body shots by now. And also, that hand you drew could use some adjustments.
Jojoluvs wrote:Haha! I can see what you mean. :sweat: Are the others okay?
Is she supposed to be creepy?

Jojoluvs

Post by Jojoluvs »

Thanks! :) I'm currently working on a full body shot right now and I recently bought a hand model to help with the hands. :) It might take awhile to post the pic since I'm also working on different facial expressions. I will also post those pics as well.
Dai wrote:Is she supposed to be creepy?
No, I wanted her to be staring into space. When I finished drawing the eyes, I realized I should've drawn her looking straight at the viewer or closed her eyes slightly. At that point the lead was too dark so I could'nt erase it. :/